-11-

Its been a week after you're out from the hospital. You wear your uniform and today is the day of your work after getting 2 weeks of rest. You went to the JIDA HQ and straight away go to the JIDA33 meeting room. There you see all of you group including Guren having their meeting.

"Good morning!" You said.

"Morning Sergeant (Y/N)!"

Guren then give you a small smile as he saw you in good shape.

"Well. I see you're getting better now?" He asked

"I did, Lieutenant Guren!"

"I hope you're not being reckless next time."

"Understood, sir!"

Then the door of the JIDA33 meeting room open wide. Its Shinya with a piece of bread hanging in his mouth.

 Its Shinya with a piece of bread hanging in his mouth

"Good morning." He said

"Good morning!" You replied.

Guren smiles and command all the JIDA33 member and dismissed them after assigned them to designated post.

"Guren!! May i borrow your subordinate for me today?" Shinya aprroach Guren and took out his bread from his mouth.

"For what?"

"Nothing interesting but. You know she's going to be my wife one day. So. Can you at least allow me to borrow her for today?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Shinya you clearly know that everyone is busy now. (Y/N) need to do her work today."

"Come on! This is my order Guren, let me borrow her. Today." Shinya said with a little bit serious tone than his tone just now.

"No. (Y/N) need to be with me because we need to go for inspection in Shibuya."

"Ohh? Is that so? Then nevermind then." Shinya then look at you and smiling.

"Too bad i was about to bring you for a date. But mr Guren here need to bring you for inspection in Shibuya. Maybe next time?" Shinya smiles then wave his hand to you.

"Im sorry Shinya. But i will definitely looking forward to it." You smiled back to him and suddenly Shinya hug you in front of Guren then he kisses your cheek slowly but with full of love. You feel your face reddened when he did that especially in front of Guren.

"Ehem. You should be more shame by doing that when someone's around you, Shinya Hiragi." Guren words make Shinya letting you off and he started to laugh.

"Well! Im sorry i cant hold myself because i love (Y/N) so much and shes being so cute. I cant take it anymore."
You see Guren's face getting red and clenched his teeth a little bit and once he saw you staring at him, he immediately look away from you.

"Alright whatever!" He walk away and leave you and Shinya behind.

"Hey (Y/N) you better follow him he's about doing inspection in Shibuya." Shinya said and smile.

"Okay Major General Shinya!"

"Its Shinya."

"Alright Shinya!"

You run away outside the JIDA33 meeting room leaving Shinya behind. Shinya watch as you start to dissapear from his vision then he sigh.

"What is actually in your mind, Guren?" He asked himself then walk away.