Habits

1. Biting her lips

When Mini is concentrating, she tends to show on her lips. Some may find it distracting.

Mini nervously chewing a lip while writing lyrics
"Hey Ly."
"Yeah"
"Stop that"
"Stop what"
"Biting your lips, we're tryna work."
"Uh- ok.."
Five minutes later
"STOOOOPPP"

It is also something she does onstage a lot.

2.Zoning out

You probably saw other members doing that, especially Jungkook. But Mini is way worse. She'll zone out on any occasion. You're talking to her and you see her looking at out fixed point without moving. Sorry bud but they is long gone.

3.Eye contact

When Areum talks with someone, they will always make direct eye contact. She might be socially awkward at some point but she will never talk with someone while looking on the floor. Especially if she's learning about someone new. She'll know everything about you in 5min or less.

"Why do you do that?"

"What?"

"Look into people eyes when you talk."

"The eyes are the window of the soul. What is there to say."

4.Dancing
It is almost impossible to see Mini just standing there and not dancing. She dances to anything, anytime, anywhere. She calls it 'the dancer instinct'.

5.Flirting
When you see Mini, the last thing you'd think she'd be is a flirt. Jimin and Areum are the flirts of the group. Say hello to the Jimin effect and the Areum effect.

6.Calling people pet names

"Are you ok darling?"

"Im doing great love."

7. Over working

She is hard working and it's known. She tends to overwork till she's fainting or sum. If she's working she'll never admit that she's tired. Even when she's sick.

8. Rhyming

You might have seen some rhymes in her iconic lines. She always makes rhymes, she finds it fun and it comes easily and fluently. That's why she is one of the best freestyle rapper.

9. "Mom instinct"

She's like a mom to BTS, TXT and more. Really any idol that meets her, whatever the age, becomes her kid. She'll say it and will take care of you, just like a mom. She sees army as her kids too.

10. Smelling good

She and her things always smells good. She smells like a vanilla cupcake. Sweet. But sometimes she likes to smell sweet and sour. Fruity.

11. Going viral

This is not really a habit but it repeats a lot.

12. Cussing

A bad habit she has. She can't help it.

13. Tilting her head when she's frustrated or confused

Something she got from a few members.

14. Pressing her tongue on the inside of her cheek

Jungkook and Yuta.

15. Sticking her tongue out
I

t came out of nowhere.

16. Putting her nails in her skin

When she's anxious she does it without knowing. If anyone notices, they immediately stop her.

17. Falling when laughing
S

he just looses equilibre.

18. Doing the :[ face

She got it from Yoongi. People say she looks like him when she does that.

19. Looking people up down

Not really Checking them out but more like judging them you know. Like up, down, up, down, up, down and fast.

20. Her iconic disgusted face

Think about Hyunjin and Jimin's disgusted face mixed together.

21. Being petty
T

hat's all imma say.

22. Clenching her jaw
Namjoon affected her.

23. Talking extremely fast
"

It's the rapper in me."

24. Twerking

I- she loves it.

"Remember that time I twerked during a concert. Some good times."

25. Changing languages

She can go from Korean to English to french some Spanish and fucking gibberish in one sentence.

***********************************************

Might have to do part 2

Tell me some of your habits and did you pick up some habits from the boys? Are some of these habits similar to yours?.

These are honestly my habits.

N  E WAYS, thank you for reading.