CHAPTER 55 - HURRICANE

"Tomorrow's the day, huh?"

The voice didn't startle Harry, because it was gentle and kind. He was looking at the pocket watch. 1260. It'd been stuck on 1260 for 3 months.

He looked up from his hands, where he held pictures of him and Draco, as he did most nights. Ginny leant her hip against the doorway, her arms crossed with an envelope in her hand.

Harry nodded.

"Nervous?"

He took a deep breath. "Terrified."

"It'll be okay," she said. "At least Narcissa's went well. It's a good sign for Draco."

"Narcissa didn't have the Mark. She wasn't ordered to murder Dumbledore." House arrest until her trial, which Harry could testify at in 1999. Lucius, on the other hand, was sentenced to his normal cell. Harry couldn't have been happier hearing that news.

Ginny shrugged. "Malfoy was a minor."

Harry pressed his lips in a line.

"I take it you those are your plans to break him out if things don't go well." She pointed at the pictures.

He shook his head and held them out. He wasn't stupid enough to write down those plans anymore. She sat on the bed next to him, grabbed them, and in exchange, gave him the envelope.

"What's this," he asked.

"Your Hogwarts letter."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and opened it.

Dear Mr. Potter,

I'd like to personally thank you for your efforts during the Wizarding War. The sacrifice you made was beyond selfless. You are the true definition of being a Gryffindor.

I'd like to invite you to join us for a repeat seventh year starting September First. Hogwarts would be honored to have you. We believe you should have the right to finish your education. You'll find a list of your needed textbooks attached to this letter.

I would be pleased to see you back, but understand if you do not wish to come.

Thank you for everything, Potter.

Sincerely,

Professor McGonagall

"I'm not going," Harry said. "I need to prepare for his trial."

"Is that another way of saying you need to figure out how to break him out of Azkaban. You two are cute, by the way." She handed back the picture. It was the one of them kissing in Sixth Year. He didn't mean to have it with him. It just happened to be in his pocket when Ron and Hermione helped bring him to the Weasley's.

"I'm sorry I kissed you," Harry said. "I didn't mean to lead you on."

She didn't say anything at first. "I forgive you. I just wish you would have told me you were gay. I dunno what my obsession is with gay men. First Dean, now you."

"To be fair, Ron only found out a few months before you all did. I didn't really want anyone to know. I still don't, really. When no one knew... everything was okay."

"You two can't hide forever. You shouldn't have to."

Yes, they really could hide forever. Harry planned on it after he broke him out of Azkaban.

"With our track record, if the world found out, we'd be ripped apart in seconds. But thanks. We're cute together. I miss him."

"Best of luck tomorrow." She hugged him. "It'll be okay."