AUTHOR'S NOTE - SIXTH YEAR

Hi! This chapter is for those of you interested in the trigger warnings for the rest of the book. If you are not, please continue scrolling, but please be warned that from this point in the story on, this book will take a very large shift and will have TW for the following:

6th year:  manipulation, panic attacks, suicidal ideation (no attempts)

7th year: violence, suicidal ideation (no attempts), unhealthy depiction of a mental hospital (that will be balanced by a healthy version in eight year), PTSD

8th year: PTSD (flashbacks, nightmares, panic attacks), suicidal ideation, eating disorders (specifically anorexia and anorexia recovery), self harm scars

Also note there will be NO: planned, no severe physical domestic abuse (they don't beat each other up for sake of pleasure, though may get physical under circumstance of war/death eaters, like hexing and shoving); no sexual assault of any kind; no graphic attempts of suicide (though, again, ideation and thoughts will be there); no graphic on-screen self harm (but allusion to a bloody arm as a result of the Dark Mark symptom/side effect.

There will be chapter headings with trigger warnings as well. If you're unsure if you want to continue, I have a chapter at the end of the book titled "Trigger Warnings Explained" which talks about them in depth and how it happens in each chapter, but it will spoil you. That way, you know what you're walking into.

I know it sounds a bit scary, and there will definitely be fluff in the middle and most of it slowly builds on each other. As someone who has been in a situation where TW's have helped me avoid something that I wouldn't be able to handle given my mental state at the time, I do think they're very important.

Additionally, all these things will be in the story because I feel like it is important to discuss both Harry and Draco's mental health during and following the war, and dealing with the aftermath and treatment process of such things. I do not believe in shying away from these topics in literature, but I do believe they can be consumed safely and portrayed in a proper form without romanticization and with proper consequences. I hope that I have handled them in a mature way.

Please note that I do not condone their relationship as one to mimic in real life. Again this story is for entertainment purposes and should not be a model for you to follow.

If you have any questions, or would like to ask me, please message me on here or on TikTok, @write_me227.

Additionally, here are some links should you need them:

Suicide Prevention Hotline

US: 800-273-8255

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

UK:

https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/feelings-symptoms-behaviours/behaviours/help-for-suicidal-thoughts/

Please stay healthy my friends!