"Where's Cohan" I asked noticing he wasn't at the table

"He's still getting ready" Xander sighed

A short while later Cohan came rushing down the stairs, his tie out of place and his hair messy.

"Cohan really" my dad sighed harshly

"Make your self look presentable" Alex scolded

However, I was the only one to notice a mark of his neck. He had a hickey that he was trying to hide.

I laughed silently as he fumbled with his tie in hopes of not showing his hickey which he succeeded.

He caught me laughing and glared at me but I just raised my eye brow up at him while he gulped.

He knew I knew.

••••

Arriving at school was the same as usual everyone whispering and looking in our direction.

I got use to it especially being the Gray's sister which pretty much everyone knows thanks to Cassius and Kyson shouting it at lunch.

I met up with my friends, Mason had his arm wrapped around Ansley.

Yes she said yeah

"Hey Ez" they greeted

"Hey guys" I chirped

"Apparently we have 2 new students joining us today" Jude spoke

"Who?" I asked confused

"Not sure, they're twins is all I know" he shrugged

••••

Geography class was the only one I had alone, all my friends were in different classes to me meaning I had to listen.

I hated this subject with a passion

I was replying back to Mackaiya's text when the class room door opened, I didn't bother looking up and carried on texting.

"I'm assuming your the new student" the teacher laughed

No she's the new class pet obviously she's the new student

"Yeah I'm Lexi" the new girl smiled

"Okay well Lexi if you sit next to Ezmie" the teacher instructed

I looked up finally and made eye contact with her, she was really pretty she had long blonde hair with green eyes and freckles.

She wore her uniform with pride and had glasses that made her look better.

I swear if i wasn't straight

"Hey, you must be Ezmie" she spoke confidently

"I am, but you can call me Ez" I laughed softly

The whole lesson me and Lexi were laughing and getting to know each other she was really nice and I knew she would make a great addition to our group.