"Speaking fo cleaning up the body," I started. "The one of the guy who killed Lesedi was dragged away."

"That was suspected. I wouldn't leave evidence behind," Lily murmured and rested back on the couch, a sigh slipping from her lips as she massaged her fingers.

Vittore cursed in Italian under his breath and my brows rose at the suggestive language before he walked over to the doors that led to one of the bedrooms. I sighed and pulled myself up after a while, following him. I slowly opened the door, seeing him typing furiously on the screen.

"Something wrong?" I asked getting in and closing the door so the others couldn't over hear the conversation.

"The Ravens hit one of my shippings," he growled out, running a hand through his hair. "I've just lost 5 million worth of fucking drugs."

I looked at the Italian with a flat face. "Aren't your bank accounts in like hundred billions or something?" I asked casually.

"They are but that's not the point," he said and I paused for a second. They were? "Him raiding what was mine is a clear sign that he's testing my leadership."

I blinked, settling down on the bed as I watched Vittore stare at his screen.

"I didn't know mafias also had like a fucking bro code or something of rule," I said lowly because what he just stated seemed ridiculous. I still wanted revenge though.

"Look, we'll just get him back. Take something from him that he cares about," I randomly commented with a shrug.

"We'll take his wife," Vittore mumbled to himself, gears turning behind his dark eyes. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you fucking serious? He's a mafia Don with all the money he could wish for. His wife means nothing to him. Nothing. Men like him probably have hoes on speed dial. He's just another Matteo."

"We aren't taking his wife because he cares about her, we are taking her because we need a spy," Vittore pointed out.

"I'm listening," I murmured, resting my arms behind me on the bed. This idea seemed better than most.

"Of course his wife wouldn't be willing to give up sensitive information on him and we just can't send a girl to sleep with him because I'm sure he's smart enough not to reveal his secrets to a random woman," Vittore started.

"So we send in a doppelgänger. It seems like the most logical solution," I added with a nod of my head. "First, what does his wife look like, where does she usually go... we'd need so much information on her to actually stage something."

That was the issue. It seemed like so much work.

"I'll put Maddox and Alexa on it," he mumbled, almost to himself.

I sighed. "But that plan sort of sucks. It would take weeks for them to get any information."

"Well in those weeks, we'll find Sante and deal with him and the men in his mafia and then there's the mafia convention."

"Mafias have conventions?" I asked, the image popping into my brain being some sort of ball with people dressed in black.

"Once a year as a way to keep peace with all the different and powerful leaders in the countries."

"That's bullshit," I commented with a roll of my eyes. "People don't really expect that to work do they?"

"No but it's the best place to make alliances with different groups. I made most of mine from there."

"So... the Raven's Don will be at this... convention?" I asked and Vittore sighed.

"Hopefully. Not many go."

"Fine, we'll test our luck. When is it?"

"Four weeks give or take. They never have the same day for security purposes."

"So we'll go together..." I started but Vittore shook his head.

"You can only go with me if you're my Dona," he told me and my mouth slightly dropped open.

Right. There's that.

"You sure?" I asked sitting straighter and resting my hands on my lap. "Don't Dons just bring their sluts and wing it?"

"No. It's a strict event, Dons and Donas only. Plus..." Vittore moved closer, bending down to rest his hands by the bed on either side of my body, peering closely into my eyes. "The only one who is ever going to call you a slut is me when you come begging for what your body obviously wants tesoro."

Vittore lifted his hand and placed it on my cheek, his thumb brushing over my bottom lip. His dark eyes followed his actions as he slightly pulled my lip down with his finger. My heart was hammering in my chest and my whole body had gotten warm from the contact.

Wait a damn minute.

My senses came back to me and I slid backwards on the bed, rolling to the other side, getting on my feet. I was slightly out of breath and my mind was in shambles as I stood on weak knees.

"I... I'm just going to go now," I said quickly as Vittore slowly straightened his posture. Then I made a run for it out of the room.

Alexa and Lily were talking but stopped when they saw me practically jogging to the bathroom.

"You good Dalia?" Lily called out.

"Peachy!"