CHAPTER 21 REFORM

gulf: ummmmnnn..... (gulf stretched out his aching limbs but returned to his original position on mews chest)

 (gulf stretched out his aching limbs but returned to his original position on mews chest)

mew: love....

gulf: yes, babe...

mew: do you remember what happened last night?

gulf: (opened his eyes in recollection) yes, every bit of it.

mew: (sigh) how are you?

gulf: im lying if i said i was not afraid.

mew: me, too. too much blood has been spilled last night but the tears and wail of the moon goddess over her fallen children, your parents, stabs deep into my heart.

gulf: yeah, i could not fathom her sadness. i wish i will never feel that kind of loss, babe. in time that we will have our own children, call me crazy but i will not permit even a single cut on their skin and punish those who will make them cry.

mew: likewise here, love. lets just hope that i will not kill those who will even try to harm them.

gulf: i lo- ... UUUURRRBBBB (capped his mouth) UUURRRBBB (ran to the toilet) BLAAAARGHH!!!

mew: love? love are you okay? (rubbed his back) whats wrong?

gulf: im suspecting something but i need to confirm it. will.... UUURRRRBBB BLAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!! haaa... haaaa... haaa... ew its nasty.... please accompany me later to the doctor please.

mew: sure.

KNOCK KNOCK

voice: master gulf, master mew. the elders and the alphas are already in the conference room

mew: okay, bring refreshments to them, well follow.

gulf: and kimchi with sweet whipped cream for me (mew looked at gulf as if he has 2 heads) what?

mew: (cleared his throat) nothing... its just...

gulf: just what suppasit?

mew: its just i love you too much (snuggled at his neck and embraced him)