CHAPTER 2

chapter 2

7 years later

dinner at riverwolf pack mansion

-how's the company mew? i heard there's a new company acquisition going?

-yeah. its an entertainment company based on the capital. its one of top actually but the supposedly only heir of that company is a total sleazeball. their shareholders are afraid to loose their income if ever that person will take over. so, generous as i am, i'll be taking over as the major shareholder and ill post kaownah as their ceo. i can handle multiple companies but not this one. kaownah knows the entertainment industry more than i do so he's the best one for it.

-that's nice. i haven't heard of kaownah for what over 2 years already. how is he? he fancies you as far as i recollect.

-nah, dad. he's a good friend, brother and my beta. thats it.

-oh. okay. i hope i could live the day you will introduce me to the ONE. ei, mew.

-dad, not this again.

-spare me your rolling eyes, mew. after your elder brother disappeared and your mother died, you are my only family left. im just hoping to see you smile from your heart even just a little, have a loving wife and kids then ill be at peace.

-i know dad but you should also understand me that nobody's got my interests yet. im busy with the companies im holding, the meetings for the pack and the congregation at the negros pack.

-i understood mew but also know this, love will never be a hindrance to someone who is capable to love wholeheartedly. it sure is your weakness... but nevertheless, it is also your strongest strength.

-(nods)

somewhere at a studio flat in a downtown area

-NO! YOU SHOULD PAY YOUR RENT AT THE END OF THIS WEEK OTHERWISE YOULL BE SLEEPING IN THE STREETS! ive given you 2 months already gulf. 2 FREAKING MONTHS! now, you should pay up or youre gone. am i clear?!

- yes, madam. i-ill find a way.

-good.

(closes the door and mumbled to himslef)

- now, what im going to do mom? (sniffles)

RINNNNGGGG!!! RINNNNGGGGG!!!

-hello?

-ai'gulf. where are you bud?

-my house. why? (sniffs)

-wha-wait. are you crying? did that landlady of yours bully you again? you know what, come back here at our pack. we could take care of you, you know that. why should you get away from here anyway?

-after mom died, i dont feel i belong there anymore. im afraid of dad since he changed so much when mom passed away. he touches me inappropriately mild. i couldnt take it anymore. you are my only link to that pack mild but i dont think ill come back.

-ow. why am i only hearing this just now gulf? you could have come to me! you know my family considered you as our own! we could have protected you. why do you have to go that far away? my goddess gulf!

-i know mild but i couldnt impose on you like that and endangering your family in the process. you know how my dad is. especially when he's drunk. its ok mild. just let me be. i could fend on my own somehow. i just need to find a job here. thats the least i could do to survive here. just dont tell anyone where i am. please. (sniffs)

-okay. just remember that ill be here for you no matter what, okay? take care of yourself please and dont die on me. ill kill you myself if you do!

-(chuckle) (sniff) okay, promise. love ya beastie!

-love ya too demon!

(click)

(sobs)

-come on gulf. you can do this. you have a culinary degree at your belt. you could land some job somehow somewhere.

(took a bath and dressed up himself to look for a job at a mall with tons of restaurants)

-im sorry. we couldnt risk it hiring an omega at our kitchens. people might disagree with the idea of you handling their meals.

-ow. its okay. thank you.

at another restaurant

-sorry. no can do. most of my staffs are alphas and betas. putting an omega there would cause disaster.

-okay.

at a fast food joint

-sorry but my manager said that we dont have any vacancy for omegas at the moment.

-okay thank you.

back at the malls lobby

-now where the hell am i going and... (sniff the air) whats that smell? rainforest musk and... chocolate... where did i smelt this before?

-no no its moving! (runs)

-wait! where are you? (spinning around searching)

(bump)

-im sorry. im... sorry (sniff) (looked up and saw the other staring at him as well)

        their eyes glowed. one bloody fiery red and the other cerulean sea blue.

 one bloody fiery red and the other cerulean sea blue

MATE!

MATE!

(gasps)