Sid:- umm you know uhh little bit romantic stuff.

He said looked away and her smirk grew more.

Avu:- so my baby boy is growing.

She said and ruffled his hairs and he pouted.

Sid:- but for that you need to do as i say.

She nodded with confused eyes. He slowly slipped his hands on her waist. She widened her eyes.

Avu:- baby boy what are you doing?

She looked at her and he smiled.

Sid:- stay quiet.

Avu:- but...(she was cut off by him)

Sid:- keep quiet. You said na you will do anything so i forgive you.

Avu:- but you already forgive me.

He wanted to say something but anything didn't came in his mind and she chuckled. He made angry face.

Sid:- no i didn't forgive you.

She laughed more and he pouted. She stopped laughing seeing him means tried to stop but still small smile was on her face. She hooked her arms behind his neck.

Avu:- ok do whatever you want my baby boy.

He smiled again put his hands around her waist. They both were smiling starting at each other's eyes. Her eyes were moving continuously between his eyes and lips. She knew she have to make initiative as he is so innocent for it so she leaned towards his lips but before she could do it he captured her lips.

She was shocked but kissed him back slowly. He was kissing her hungrily because he was trying to match him as he saw in internet.

He slowly put his hands on her butt and she widened her eyes. She wants to say anything but he didnt leave her lips.

He put his hands under her ass and lift her up in his arms. She was getting shocks one after one. He lift her up but didn't break the kiss. He was still kissing her.

She was having butterflies in her tummy as she was never treated like this before. When suddenly he threw her on bed. She gasped and looked at him and he was smirking.

She was processing that what happened to him while he unbuttoned his shirt and jumped on her carefully.

He cupped her face and kissed her again. She was too busy feeling his soft lips when he held her both hands and put them above her head and leaned to her neck.

Avu:- wait... You know na i dont  like to be dominated.

Sid:- but i want to give you pleasure. I want you to feel how i feel everytime when you touch me.

Avu:- but....

Sid:- (puppy face) please please please.

He said in cute voice and she couldn't deny him.

Avu:- okay b..

Sid:- yayy (he shouted)

Avu:- but you know i can change our position in flick if you try to tease me (she smirked)

He frowned at her.

Sid:- what no then it will not be fun. If you will not obey me then how will i pleasure you.

She wanted to argue but anything didn't came in her mind.

Sid:- please let me take charge for this time please please.

Avu:- okay okay i will do stop pleasing now.

Sid:- promise?(he smiled)

She huffed.

Avu:- promise.

When she said he smashed his lips on her again. In kiss he slowly make her sit on his lap. After little struggle he made her fully sit on his lap and wrapped her legs around his torso while she was kissing him hungrily as she was also tuned on.

After 10 minutes she felt little satisfied so she left him both were panting heavily. She put her hands on his shoulders and her breath was touching his bare neck.

He leaned towards her neck and started kissing it slowly. He was placing wet kisses to find her sweet spots while she was biting her lower lip to stop her moans. He was confused that why she is not enjoying. He saw her biting her lips. He smirked and smacked her right ass.

She gasped and looked at him.

Sid:- dont make me teach you your rules (he said in husky voice and smirking)

She gulped hearing his deep voice. She felt current through her spine. She nodded and he again started kissing her neck.

Suddenly she moaned and he smirked. He licked at her sweet spot. She shut her eyes and tried to hold her moans but she failed and moaned loudly in direct his ears.

He was sucking and licking it slowly and she was continuously moaning in his ears. He put his lips on it and started sucking it as hard as he could and bit it.

She screamed as he bit. She looked at her neck and found little red bruise on it. She unknowingly blushed and looked away. He cupped her face and made her look at him.

Sid:- baby doll (husky voice)

He said again in his deep voice. She gasped hearing baby doll from his mouth. He chuckled looking at her situation. Her cheeks turned little pink and he pecked her cheeks and then lips.

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

I wanted to write more but i am sitting in hall and everyone is home today. While writing i couldn't even took water by myself as i cant walk with _____

So thats why i will update tomorrow and if your response will be good and i will be free i will update two times.

Till then
Bye