11.Ending

Y/n and her mom went to the alley as it was already night .She and her mom hid behind the dustbin which was kept there.
And then after 4to 5 minutes, y/n and her mom saw BTS . Her mom was shocked by watching BTS. Y/n and her mom saw that today they were with some people. And y/n and her mom identified those people. They were the people who helped y/n and told her to go to the alley . BTS killed them infront of their eyes. They all smirked in satisfaction . But they didn't knew that y/n and her mom were watching them with a rage of anger in their eyes. They both came out of the spot they were hiding. BTS were shocked to see them . BTS was left dumbfounded. They didn't know how to react or how to face this situation.
Y/n started to clap and came infront of BTS.

" You'll never changes your habits. Will you?" Y/n asked .

"I know that ,you guys can kill someone , but I didn't know that you can also kill the people who are innocent." Y/n said.

"H-How do you know ? We tod-" Jin got cutt of by y/n.

"How do I know? Today you all injected some medicine in my neck . But , I still remember that what have you all done!!!" Y/n yelled .

"And tomorrow or today, the world will also know that BTS are mafias." She said .

"We'll never let that happen. " Suga said .

Y/n dialed the a number in her phone. The person on the other side picked up the call.
But, y/n wasn't noticing about the call.
Suga shot y/n in her hand , which caused her to drop her phone , but the call didn't hung up .

"Goodbye Mrs.Lee and dear Y/n." Taehyung said.

Jimin shot y/n and RM shot Mrs. Lee .
"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Y/n screamed before she gone totally unconscious.

"AAAAAHHHH" Mrs . Lee also shoutout as she got shot and she also became fully unconscious.

Jungkook checked that the phone was still on . He crashed the phone under his foot and They left the place.

_____________'THE END'_____________________
All stories do not have a good ending .
Only bad books have good endings . If a book is any good , it's ending is always bad because you don't want the book to end.

ENDINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS A BAD THING , IT JUST MEANS THAT SOMETHING NEW CAN BEGAN .

PART 2 OF THIS BOOK COMING SOON.

-A/N.