5. Flashback and marrige !!

I mostly chocked while eating food , when my soon - to- be dad asked that question.

FLASHBACK

BTS POV
As , we came back from school,  our father called us to met and tell us something important .
As , we reached home we saw our father sitting in living room with a serious face.
We reached him and decided to ask him.

" What happened dad?" Asked Jin.
"I want to tell you something important " our father said.

" yes dad , tell us ." We all said in an unison.

" So, I have a girlfriend and we are going to marry ." He said like it's too much easy to say .

" You have what?" Taehyung asked  .

" You heard right , i have a girlfriend and she also has a daughter."  Our father said.

" Dad !! What are you saying? You have a fu*king girlfriend and she is having a fu*king daughter!!." Jimin said with anger filled in his words.

" Jimin!! Improve your language and don't forget that you're talking to your dad!! And you have to accept her and h er r daughter at any cause!!" Our father said in a threatening tone and walked away.

" What now??" Asked Namjoon.

" We can't accept a gold digger b*tch with her sl**ty daughter. " Jimin said.

" Calm down Jimin . Suga hyung,  Please check information about her and her daughter." Jin said.

Suga nodded.

Suga tapped on his laptop and started to find information about them.

" I found information about them." Said Suga . We all checked the data.

We found the bio data of y/n

We found the bio data of y/n.  We were Shocked to see that there wasn't too much information about her. 

Then we checked the bio data of her mother. We found every information of her mother .

We don't find much information about y/n  .
This girl seems mysterious.

Present

No one POV

" umm. Yes , I have seen them in school they are quite famous. Said y/n.

"Can you explain me y/n , that how are they popular?"

" y-yes , because they come from a rich family,  they are handsome and when they enter anywhere,  many fangirls of them are shouting like crazy womens ." Y/n said in one breath.

All were laughing,  even BTS was laughing at her cute and childish behavior.

BTS were shocked and relieved that y/n didn't told their dad that they are bullies and fu*kboys and Pl*yboys of their school.

" So , I have some announcement to make!! , We are getting married next week !!" Dad said .

" WHAT!!!!" Y/n and BTS said in an unison .

Word count: 426 Words.