3. Stepbrothers?

I looked to see BTS !!
Oh no!! I'm dead. 
Soon, Taehyung dropped me on the ground,  as he was holding my neck . I finally was able to breath.  He said " So, you are new student?" He asked .
"Y-yes" . I said .
" Stay away from us if you want your life good , got it?"
I nodded . He patted my head and left me there. I fastly walked to my home .

Magical time skip to home
As I reached home, I saw my mom was  really happy while talking to someone on her phone . As soon as she saw me, she declined the call in a panicked manner.
She looked at me and nervously smiled and asked.
"Y/n,  how was your day of school?" She asked me .
" It was good mom. " I said . On the other side,  BTS scared the sh*t out of me , I don't want my mom to take tension for me.

After that I went to my room .
I was laying on my bed thinking about what happened today. I was really nervous and I was badly sweating.  Suddenly,  someone entered my room . It was my mom.
"Sweetie I want to tell something important to you." She said .
" yes mom tell me , what is it?"I asked .
"Sweetie, I have a boyfriend and we are getting married " she said.
I hugged her .
"Mom it is a good news!! If you think why I'm not mad because,  we will once again have a family mom . I'm so happy mom."
" Ok dear, we will visit their house today ." She said .
"Ok mom."
" and get ready at 7:00 pm ."
"Ok mom."
My mom left my room .
I just processed what happened. I have to go to my stepdad'd house tonight.  Wow!! I laugh sarcastically at myself.  I check the time it was 3:00 pm. I decided to take a nap.

Magical time skip at 6:30 pm
As I woke up, I looked at the clock and it was 6:30 pm . I started to dressup.

My look was like this*.

After that , I went downstairs and saw my mom already waiting for me

After that , I went downstairs and saw my mom already waiting for me .
" Are you ready Sweetie?"
I nodded .
After that we both sat in the car and went to
My stepdad's house.
After that we reached my stepdad's house .
As I saw the house my jaw dropped on the ground. It was big and Beautiful.
" Mom I think my stepdad is very rich."
I said .
" yes sweetie ." She said while chuckling.
After that we entered in the house . I saw a man opened the door. He hugged my mom.
" So, you must be y/n, am I right?" He asked after talking something to my mom.
"Yes ." I bowed to him and wished him .
"Wow!! She has manners , she is good girl." He said while patting my head.
"Okay , honey come in." After that we entered in the mansion.  It was soo big and beautiful. 
" wait honey let me call my sons." He said.
" Mom , I also have stepbrothers?" I asked her.
" oh yes Sweetie , I forgot to tell yo you .
You will meet them now."
After sometime,  I saw footsteps coming downstairs.  I looked to saw the people I don't want to see in my whole life.
It was BTS!!!

Word count: 549 Words.