6. Threats and marrige cancel?

" Mom , you don't even know Mr. Kim , you just met yesterday, and you are directly talking about marriage?" Said y/n.

"Actually honey, we are dating for 1 year and 8 months." Her mom said.

" WHAT MOM!! Youa re dating for a fr*aking
Year and 8 months . You didn't told me. WHY?!?!?!?. y/n asked.

"Sweetie, calm down . I didn't told you because I didn't want you in any stress." Her mom said.

"Mom!! Do you ever cared for me? You everytime stayed out for businesses trips and left me alone in the house. Have you ever thought how would I feel being lonlely and alone ? And do you ever understand me mom?" Y/n said while crying.

BTS and their dad stood there watching the thing happening.

"Y/n dear , I'm sorry about that and I even promise you I will not leave you alone next time. And you will be even having your 7 brothers with you all the time." Her mom said .

" Mom, Can you give me any guarantee, that they aren't like 'them'? . She asked while crying.

"Sweetie , they will not harm you . Don't worry , they aren't like 'them'." Her mom said.

"Ok mom, I only agree this marriage because you are happy." Y/n said while wiping her tears.

"Thanks a lot dear." Her mom said while hugging y/n.

" It's already late night , let's go home dear and we will meet again bye." Her mom said while wishing goodbye to Mr.kim and BTS.

Time skip to home
Y/n sighed and went in her room and locked her room's door.

Time skip to morning
Y/n woke upa and went to take bath.
What she wore *.

She tied her hair to a ponytail and went downstairs and saw her mother making breakfast

"Good morning y/niee!!" Her mom said in a cheerful voice and with a wide smile on her face.

"Morning mom" I reply while smiling lightly.

Her mom gave her breakfast to eat and she ate it *.