The Re-Proposal

For the past few days, Evie and Benson spend a few days in Utah, to have some alone time. They walked and played in the snow, went skiing and relaxing at an outdoor open fire. During this time, they express their true feelings for each other and Benson finally learns the meaning of love. 

One early morning at sunrise, Evie wakes up and sees Benson, in bed with her, who is still asleep. Evie smiles and quietly gets out of bed, putting on her robe and look through the unsigned divorce papers and opens the ring box that contains both of her engagement and wedding rings. 

Benson then wakes up as Evie quickly closes the ring box and put away the divorce papers. "Hey, you're up?", Benson asked. "Yeah.", Evie smiled. Benson gets out of bed and kisses Evie, from behind. "Benson?", Evie asked. "Yes?", Benson asked. 

"When we get back home to LA, do you think the public will believe that our romance is truly real when we tell them?", Evie asked. Benson didn't say a word. "When I told everyone at the media conference the truth about our marriage, they were shocked, but they understood why I did it. I regret lying all this time, and for now I will never lie to anyone, not even you.", Benson sighed. 

"Before I met you, I never knew what love really meant, until you taught me the true meaning of it and I fell in love with you after that.", Benson sighed. "Benson, what are you not telling me?", Evie asked. "My fame and my career. I don't care if I'm famous or has a lot of money. I don't care about any of it. But I do care about you.", Benson sighed, as Evie looks at him. 

Benson sighs and picks up the ring box from the table. He opens it and goes down on one-knee in front of Evie, who is in tears. "Marry me, Evie. For real this time. No more contracts, no more agreements. There's only one man in your life, that will love you forever.", Benson sighed. 

"Evie, will you marry me?", Benson asked. Evie smiles in tears and nods. "Yes.", Evie smiled, as tears come down. Benson puts Evie's rings back on her finger and kisses her left hand. Benson gets up and Evie looks at him, and then hugs him. "You know, that we're still married and still haven't gotten a divorce?", Evie asked.

"Huh?", Benson asked. Evie didn't say a word and smiles. "You just ruined the moment.", Benson replied, as he pick Evie up in his arms as she laughs. He drops her back on the bed and they playful tackle each other in bed. 

After tackling, Benson lay on the bed, with Evie right on top of him and they share a laughter. "I love you, Evie.", Benson sighed. "I love you, too.", Evie cried and they kiss passionately. After spending a few days alone together in Utah, Evie and Benson took a private jet back home to Los Angeles.

1 MONTH LATER...