Nightmare

After making love, Evie and Benson fell asleep in each other's arms near the fireplace, and Evie starts to sweat and breath heavily, as she recalls the night, Theo tried to rape her, and when Benson save her from him, but got stabbed. 

Unlike the night, Benson died instantly at the scene as Evie cries hysterically as she held a dead Benson in her arms. Evie wakes up in a panic and a scream, which woke Benson up, who then calms her down. "Evie, hey. It's ok! It's just a dream.", Benson cried. 

Benson held Evie in his arms and she trembles uncontrollably

Benson held Evie in his arms and she trembles uncontrollably. "I got you, it's ok.", Benson sighed, as he kept holding onto her. After being comforted by Benson, Evie tells Benson what she saw in her dream. "I saw him again.", Evie replied. "The guy who attacked you in the alleyway?", Benson asked. "Yes, he held me against the wall, like that night.", Evie cried. 

"He lift up my dress and pull down my underwear!", Evie cried. "Evie...", Benson sighed, as he comforts her as she cries. "But you were there, protecting me and he stabbed you. But the moment, I rush to you, you were already dead! I couldn't save you!", Evie cried. "But it didn't happen that way.", Benson replied. 

"I'm still here and I won't let this guy, or any other guy take me away from you. I promise you that I'm not going anywhere.", Benson replied. Evie looks at him and hugs him as she cries. "I'm not going anywhere.", Benson sighed, comforting her. 

"Come on, let's go to bed.", Benson sighed.  "Ok.", Evie sighed, as she and Benson gets up and heads to the bedroom to sleep. Benson looks at his phone and switches it off.