Las Vegas, Here We Come

The next day, Evie is ready to leave home to head to the airport. Benson arrives to her house in a limousine, to pick her up. Benson's chauffeur honks at the house and Evie comes out with her bags, and her family is there to help her. 

"Good morning, Evelyn.", Benson greeted. "Morning, Mr Hawkes.", Evie greeted, as she takes her bags out of the house. Benson calls his chauffeur, William to help Evie with her bags. "William, can you please assist Evelyn with her bags?", Benson asked. 

"Yes, sir.", William replied, as he goes to help Evie with her bags, and taking them from her family, who is helping out. "Hey.", Benson replied. "Hi.", Evie greeted in an annoyed voice. "Look, can you please stop being annoyed?", Benson asked. "Excuse me?", Evie asked. 

"Every time I'm near you, you've been so angry and moody at me ever since your first day. I want to know what's going on.", Benson cried. "Fine, you wanna know what's going on?! You ranted at me for not knocking your door, before I walked in on you having sex with one of your employees!", Evie screamed, which caught the attention of her parents and Desiree. 

"Shh! Can you please keep your voice down?!", Benson replied. "Why? Don't want the whole world to know that you're a womaniser!", Evie yelled out loud, as George intervenes. "Alright, that's enough!", George yelled, as he pulls Evie away from Benson. "If you two are going to argue about this, keep that aside!", George yelled. 

"Sorry, Dad. But he's always on my nerves!", Evie yelled, as she goes into the limousine. George apologises to Benson for Evie's behaviour. "I'm so sorry, Mr Hawkes. My daughter has been like this since she starts working for you.", George replied. "It's alright, Mr Collins. I can handle your daughter.", Benson replied. 

"I'm George.", George replied. "Benson.", Benson smiled, shaking George's hand. Fiona and Desiree goes to meet Benson. "This is my wife, Fiona.", George replied, as Fiona greets Benson with a hand shake. "Nice to meet you.", Fiona smiled. "And my other daughter, Desiree.", George smiled. "Hey.", Desiree greeted. "Hi.", Benson replied. 

"Anyways, I better get going. My flight's in half an hour.", Benson replied. "Alright, see you next time.", George replied, as he and Fiona prepares to go back inside the house. "Will do.", Benson replied, as he was about to go in the limousine. Desiree calls out for him. "Hey!", Desiree called out, which gets his attention. 

"Yeah?", Benson asked. "I got one thing to say to you, man.", Desiree replied. "What's that?", Benson asked. Desiree violently grabs him by the tie and whispers in his face in a threatening tone. "If you ever hurt my sister, I'll make sure that you won't get away with it.", Desiree whispered, before letting go of his tie and walks away, back to the house. 

Benson looks at her in shock and fixes his tie, while Evie, who is in the limousine is shock to see that her sister, standing up to her, which makes her smile. Benson comes in and Evie stops smiling and looks at the window. "Take us to the airport, William.", Benson replied. William nods and drives to the airport. 

After checking in their bags, Benson and Evie heads to a private jet, owned by the Hawkes family. Evie is shocked that she's going to fly on a private jet. Benson notice her reaction. "Never flew on a private jet?", Benson asked, before going onboard, and Evie smiles at his words and goes onboard with him. 

Benson and Evie heads inside the private jet and Evie looks around and is surprised how luxurious it is. Benson goes up to her. "Fascinating, isn't it?", Benson asked. "Never seen anything like it.", Evie sighed, as she goes and takes her seat, while Benson sits on the other side, next to her. 

As the plane starts to take off for Las Vegas, Evie starts working, by going through paperworks and organising Benson's schedule for Vegas, and listening to music. While Benson reads novels on his iPad and listening to music. 

After an hour flight, Evie and Benson arrives to Las Vegas and the moment they arrive inside the airport, the media press and paparazzis goes up to Benson, when paparazzis taking photos and the media press talking. But Benson's bodyguards block them out of the way and helps Benson get to his limo, with Evie right behind him. 

Evie and Benson gets inside the limousine and the chauffeur, Felix drives them to their hotel. As they drive out of the airport, Evie looks through the window, as it drives. Soon, they arrive to the city of Vegas and to Evie, she has never seen how beautiful Vegas is. "Welcome to Las Vegas, Evelyn.", Benson replied. 

Evie looks at him and then back at the window with a smile. "Ok, here we are, at the hotel.", Benson replied. Evie looks at his side of the window and to her surprise, they're staying at the Caesars Palace Hotel, which is the biggest hotel in Vegas. "Caesars Palace?", Evie asked. 

"Yes, biggest hotel in Vegas.", Benson replied. The limousine arrives to the front entrance of Caesars Palace and the hotel staff comes out to open the door and help Felix with the bags. Evie then checks in for Benson and herself. She booked one of the suites for Benson and a standard room for herself. 

After checking in, Evie gives Benson his key card for his room, which is a suite, while Evie finds her room, to be opposite side of Benson's suite. Evie checks her room and it was luxurious and there was a view of the hotel's massive swimming pool. Benson checks out his suite and smiles at Evie's suite choice. 

After settling into their hotel, Benson starts his work at the convention event, with Evie assisting him throughout the event.