I Love You

The next day in the late afternoon, Benson arrives to the airport and catches a private jet to Utah. After a 9 hour flight, Benson arrives to Utah and looks at his phone of the cabin's address. He gets into a rental car and drives to the destination. 

At the cabin, Evie is reading a book by the fireplace, when she gets an unexpected knock on the door. She puts her book down and goes to the front door to open it. As she opens it, it was Benson, who facing her. Evie is surprised of his presence. "Hi.", Benson replied. "Hi.", Evie replied. 

"Can I come in?", Benson asked. "Sure.", Evie replied and Benson goes inside as Evie closes the door, leaning against it before following Benson, who goes into the living room, where the fireplace was. "Did you watch my press conference?", Benson asked. 

"I did. You were honest to them.", Evie replied. Then there was a silent. "How did you find me?", Evie asked. "Your sister.", Benson replied. Evie realises Desiree broke her promise. "Dez, you promised!", Evie cried. 

"Don't blame your sister, I wanted to find you.", Benson replied. "Well, you shouldn't!", Evie yelled. "Why did you leave?", Benson asked. "I needed to get away, I needed time to think, and sort myself out.", Evie replied. 

"Evie, I know you are mad at me about what happened, but I'm so sorry that I hurt you.", Benson cried. Evie didn't say a word as a tear come down from her eyes. "That night, I got stabbed, when I saw you in danger, I was so worried of what he may do to you. I felt fire and rage inside of me, something I never felt before.", Benson replied. 

"Well, I'm ok now. You saved me from him.", Evie sighed. There was silent. "Did you sign the divorce papers?", Benson asked. Evie didn't say a word and turns away. "Evie, talk to me. Please, tell me.", Benson sighed. Evie turns back to him. "Not yet, but I will soon.", Evie sighed. 

"I haven't sign mine and I don't want to.", Benson replied. "Benson, don't!", Evie cried. "All these years, I finally found the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with and I have finally let go  and change my lifestyle as a playboy. I don't my lifestyle anymore, I don't care if I lose my fame or my career. But I can't lose you.", Benson replied. 

"After I got stabbed, all I dreamt and thought about is you. When I recovered, I thought about you. Even at the media conference, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You were all I thought about.", Benson sighed, as he wipes the tear off Evie's face. 

"It was my fault that I let it happen, it was my fault that you got stabbed. You got hurt because of me. That's why I had to go.", Evie sighed. "No, it's not your fault. It's mine. I'm the one who caused of this. I was the one who made your agree through this agreement of our marriage in the first place.", Benson replied. 

"Benson...", Evie sighed. "But the moment I got to know you, I fell for you, like you fell for me.", Benson cried. They both stand close and look at each other. "I don't know.", Evie cried. "Evie, I know in your heart that you feel the same way about me and you know that my heart feels that way about you too.", Benson replied 

"I don't know, I need time to think!", Evie cried. "Then take all the time you need, I don't care how long it'll take until you get your final answer. I will wait for you no matter how long it takes.", Benson replied. 

"It's not just that, Benson. I need to be 100% sure that we're making the right decision about us, and if we truly have feelings for one another.", Evie replied. "What are you talking about?", Benson asked. 

"Benson, on the day we first met. I was just your personal assistant, who assist you throughout your day of work and we hated each other!", Evie cried. "Well, I don't care about my personal assistant, I care about the real Evie, who is smart, beautiful and talented that she is.", Benson replied, putting his hands on her face. 

"Before I met you, I was a playboy who just partied and hook up with different women every night. But now, I'm no longer than man you first knew and I'm a man who has finally found the one he fell for all this time. You are the one I want, Evie and I rather not be with anyone else but you.", Benson replied.

"Why me?", Evie asked, as tears come down her eyes. "Because I choose you, I care about you, and I love you.", Benson sighed, finally confessing his love to her. Evie cries after hearing his words. "I love you too.", Evie cried, as Benson kisses her. 

Their kiss became passionate and intimate as Benson reaches to her sweater and helps her take it off, revealing her topless body. Benson takes off his leather jacket and Evie lifts up his shirt, taking it off and revealing his muscular body, before they resume kissing. 

They lay on the sheepskin rug, that was on the floor near the fireplace and Benson traces kisses on Evie's neck with pleasure as she grabs his hair. "Evie, you sure about this?", Benson asked. "I'm sure, I want you, Benson.", Evie sighed. 

"I want you and always.", Benson sighed as they resume kissing and they made passionate love, by the fireplace.