The Family Trip

A week after Anna and Jacob's baby shower and gender reveal party, Evie and Benson are at work when Victoria calls Evie from her office phone. "Hello?", Evie asked, after picking up the phone. "Hi Evie, it's Victoria.", Victoria replied. "Oh hi, Victoria! What a pleasant surprise?", Evie smiled. 

"I'm glad, you're surprised. I just want to call you that my husband and I are planning a family  trip to Hawaii.", Victoria replied. "Oh, as in your whole family?", Evie asked. "Yes, my husband, myself, my sons, my daughters, my daughters and son-in-law and you.", Victoria smiled. "Wow, that's great. I don't know what to say.", Evie replied. 

"You don't need to say anything, darling. I just want you to give the message out to Benson, when he's free.", Victoria replied. "Yeah sure. I'll let him know right now.", Evie smiled. "Great, tomorrow morning at 7pm will be our flight. So pack your bags tonight.", Victoria replied. 

"Ok, awesome. See you tomorrow. Bye!", Evie smiled, ending the call and goes to Benson's office and knocks on the door. "Come in!", Benson replied and Evie comes in. "Hey, I just got a call from your mom and she wants me to tell you that she and your dad are planning a family trip to Hawaii and has invited us along.", Evie replied. 

"Ah, yes. The annual family trip. When's the trip?", Benson asked. "Tomorrow morning at 7am.", Evie replied. "Ok, then we'll pack our bags tonight after work.", Benson smiled. "Will do.", Evie smiled and she leaves his office. 

That night, Evie and Benson finish packing their bags for their trip and went to bed early. The next day, Evie and Benson wakes up at 5am to get ready for the airport. Benson is still asleep as Evie goes to wake him up. "Benson, come on wake up.", Evie replied. "Ok, ok. I'm getting up.", Benson sighed with a yawn. 

The Hawkes family arrives to Evie and Benson's mansion by their limousine and picks them up. "Hey!", Benson greets his family, and the chauffeur load their bags inside. "Ready for the family trip?", Glen asked. "Ready as ever!", Evie smiled, as she and Benson goes inside. The limousine that drives them to the airport. 

At the airport, the whole family has checked in and load their bags away, and head to their private jet. Evie and Benson settle in the private jet as everyone takes their seat and get ready to fly away. After a 5 hour flight, the Hawkes family arrive to Honolulu, Hawaii. 

They took a their limousine and head to their hotel, Sheraton Waikiki. Each couple check into their own hotel rooms and have their bags taken inside their signed room. After settling into their rooms, the whole family gets changed and head out to the beach. 

At the beach, Evie plays with Benson's nieces and nephews in the water as Benson watches her from the distance at shore and in his mind he sees Evie being happy and having fun and Benson realises something different about her.