Paris

The next morning, Evie wakes up before Benson and goes into the bathroom to take a morning shower. Benson wakes up after Evie went into the bathroom. He quietly takes a peek at her showering before closing the door, as he picks up the hotel's telephone and dials room service. 

"Hello, room service. I would to order a plate of pancakes, a bowl of mixed berries and some orange juice, please. Yes it's all. Thank you.", Benson smiled, ending the call, with a smile. 

Minutes later, Evie comes out of the shower, as Benson set up room service breakfast on the table, outside the balcony. Evie, who is glammed up and dress in her outfit of the day, comes out of the balcony and see Benson doing some finishing touches on the table. 

Benson saw her as she comes out. "Good morning.", Benson greeted. "Morning. What is all this?", Evie asked. "I got you breakfast. I hope you like pancakes.", Benson replied. "I love pancakes. Thank you.", Evie smiled, kissing Benson on the cheek.

Benson is surprised by her kiss and looks at her. Evie realise what she did. "Sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that.", Evie cried. "No, it's ok.", Benson smiled. "This looks really good.", Evie replied, as she sat down. "Anyways, you eat that, I'll go to take a shower, get dressed and we'll go out.", Benson replied. 

"Ok.", Evie smiled, as Benson goes back inside the room to take a shower, while Evie began to eat her breakfast. Later, Evie and Benson left their hotel to explore Paris. "Wow, the rumours are true, Paris is the most beautiful and romantic city in the world.", Evie replied. 

"That's why it's called the City of Love, Evie. Enjoy it while you can.", Benson smiled, as he takes Evie's hand, dragging her with him. Evie and Benson spend the entire day outside Paris, exploring the whole city. They went to the Marais, the Louvre Museum and going to cafes. 

They later went to Champ de Mars, the main park of Paris, which has the view of the Eiffel Tower, and they take photos and selfies. Benson takes a photo of Evie, standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. "Hey, we should do some shopping.", Benson replied. "Yeah, sure.", Evie replied. 

"Let's split up and meet back here in this spot.", Benson replied. "Ok, let's do that.", Evie replied. "Here's some money. Help yourself. I'll see you later.", Benson smiled, as he and Evie went their separate ways. 

Evie goes to the Galeries Lafayette, which is one of the oldest shopping centres in Paris. Evie look through shops and buy loads of stuff, and carried many shopping bags that she could carry. Benson, on the other hand, look through shops and buy a few things, and only carried 2 shopping bags. 

Later, they arrive back to Champ de Mars and meet up back there. "Hey.", Evie greeted. "Hi.", Benson asked, seeing how much Evie has. "Need a hand?", Benson asked. "Yes, please.", Evie replied, as Benson smiles, and goes to help her. "Here, let me help.", Benson smiled, taking a few of Evie's bags in his hands. "Thank you.", Evie smiled. 

"You're hungry?", Benson asked. "Starving.", Evie laughed. "Good, because there's a food market tonight and we can take a look to see what we can have for dinner tonight.", Benson smiled. "Sure, sounds good.", Evie replied. "Why don't we put these shopping bags back at the hotel and head to the market?", Benson asked. 

"Good idea, because my arms are getting tired.", Evie cried, making Benson laugh. "Come on, let's go.", Benson replied, as he and Evie heads back to their hotel. That night, Evie and Benson went out to the food market, that is held in the streets and they look around to see anything interesting. 

"Is there anything you want?", Benson asked. "Yeah, crepes.", Evie replied. "You want some crepes?", Benson asked. "Mmm-hmm.", Evie smiled. "Ok.", Benson replied, as Evie grab his arm and takes him to a crepe stall. 

"Which one do you want?", Benson asked. "This one.", Evie replied, pointing out the one she chose. "That one? Ham, cheese and mushroom?", Benson asked. "Yep.", Evie smiled. "Ok, I want that one too.", Benson replied. They then sit down to enjoy their meal. "It's good.", Evie replied, after taking a bite. 

"Can I try?", Benson asked. "Sure.", Evie smiled, as she fed him. "Oh, wow. This is good!", Benson cried. "I know right?!", Evie cried, as she and Benson laughs. They later return to the hotel to get some sleep. Evie is already gone to sleep, while Benson remain awake. He looks at her sleeping and attempts to touch her face, but pulls away. 

Evie's phone rings and Benson takes it and a notification pops up on the screen, notifying Evie's birthday tomorrow. Benson realises that he wants to do something special for Evie, the next day.