The Honeymoon

After the wedding, Benson and Evie chose not to have a wedding night, and instead, they head straight to the airport to go on their honeymoon. 

At the airport, paparazzis, news reporters and the media press are there at the front entrance of the airport, as Evie and Benson are about to depart. The couple stay for a few minutes to answer questions. 

"So where you two going for your honeymoon?", one reporter asked. "Well for our honeymoon, we're going to Paris, France.", Benson smiled. "How long will you be in Paris for?", another reporter asked. "Not long, just for a few days.", Benson replied. 

"Have you planned all of this?", another reporter asked. "Yes, I plan this for 2 weeks before the wedding and my wife's friend, who is an employee of mine will keep an eye on the company while we're gone.", Benson replied. 

"May I ask, why did you two decided to go to Paris for your honeymoon?", another reporter asked. "Well, that's an easy question. It's known as the City of Love. And why not have our honeymoon in one of the most romantic cities in the world?", Benson smiled. 

"Ohh, that's so romantic.", one reporter cried, as Benson and Evie looks at each other with a smile. "One quick question!", another reporter cried. "Yes, hit me!", Benson replied. "Have you and your wife are planning on having a baby yet?", that reporter asked, which shock other reporters, including Benson and Evie, which left them speechless. 

However, Benson brushes off that question. "I rather keep this question personal for now. We better get going, our plane's about to departure.", Benson replied, as he takes Evie's hand and walks inside the airport, as reporters try to ask more questions, but they are held back by Benson's bodyguards. 

Evie and Benson aboard the family's private jet and they flew to Paris. After a 10 hour flight, Evie and Benson arrives to Paris and when they exit the airport, they were surrounded by French paparazzis and media press. 

However, Benson's bodyguards push them out of the way, and a French girl gives Evie a bouquet of red roses as a gift, which makes Evie gasp. "Thank you.", Evie cried, and hugs the little girl before she leaves with Benson into their limousine. 

Inside the limo, Evie is admiring her roses, as Benson smiles. "They love you.", Benson sighed, and Evie looks at him with a smile, as the limousine drives away from the airport and into the city of Paris. 

As the limo drives into the city of Paris, Evie is amazed how beautiful Paris is and smiles with joy. They later arrive the Shangri-La hotel, where they're staying. After checking in, Evie and Benson enter their room, which is a suite. Once they enter inside, the whole room is so chic and Parisian. 

To their surprise, the whole suite is decorated with rose petals, and an ice bucket with bottle of champagne, champagne glasses and French desserts are displayed on the coffee table in the suite's living room.

"Wow, this looks very romantic.", Evie sighed. "Well, this is our honeymoon, Evie. It's suppose to be romantic.", Benson smiled. Evie then comes out of the balcony and the view of the Eiffel Tower is in front of their window. "So, what do you think?", Benson asked. "It's perfect.", Evie smiled, and Benson smile back. 

Benson comes out of the balcony with some champagne and offers a glass to Evie. "Cheers, to us.", Benson replied. "To our fake marriage.", Evie replied. "And hoping to be a good one.", Benson sighed, clinking his champagne glass to Evie's and they take a sip together. 

Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, Paul and Victoria gives away one of their family houses for Evie and Benson to move into, and George and Fiona move all of Evie's stuff into the new house. The new house for set and ready for the couple after they return from Paris. 

Back in Paris, it was night time and Benson and Evie are preparing to go to bed and of course sleep in the same bed for the first time. Benson is on the left side of the bed, shirtless, while Evie is in her night-dress, thinking of how the sleeping arrangement will work. 

"Ok, here's the arrangement. We'll sleep in the same bed, and we'll have our own space in the bed, and none of us will go through our side of the bed.", Evie replied. "Ok, sounds good to me.", Benson replied. "Great!", Evie smiled, as she climbs in bed, on the right side. 

"Goodnight.", Benson sighed, as he lay on his side and doze off. "Night.", Evie sighed, turning off the lights and went to bed.