A Not so Strong Bandage

I AM SO SO SO SORRY! I was preparing for a long upcoming vacation and I had no time to write and update my story. But anyways, I hope you enjoy!

____________________________________

I awoke in the same bed as before, but something was different. I felt watched, more than usual, and I wasn’t having it. I quickly got out of bed and rushed to the main area to meet with Danielle, who, like always, was sitting there enjoying the scenery. I felt more at ease with her here, I consider her as a sister and I don’t think I’m prepared to see her die. “Do you know when Coconut is?” Danielle looked over at me, “Coconut? You mean Calico?” “No? His name is Coconut.” She deadpanned at me and then walked off. What a bitch. Outside, I see Coconut carrying- bags?

“What’s that?” “Clothes for town visit.” We’re going to the town today? I don’t even know where I am so I may be unfamiliar with the town. “Dan?” “Walked off, I think she might be in the fourth room on the left- or right, I don’t know.” “Thanks,” and then he walked off too. I was really bored so I decided to try on the clothes he brought from the town- how he got it? Don’t know. The sweatshirt looked very similar to what I was wearing for the past 3 weeks and the shorts were very pretty too.

 The sweatshirt looked very similar to what I was wearing for the past 3 weeks and the shorts were very pretty too

 I was about to walk out of my room, until a certain furry walked into my room

I was about to walk out of my room, until a certain furry walked into my room. “Duck.” “What?” He pointed towards me, “Duck- blue duck.” Welp, guess I’m a duck now- wait blue? “Blue? I’m yellow.” He shook his head, “Blue, blue duck.” Does he see in high contrast or something? Whatever, doesn’t bother me anyway. “Yeah sure, sorry.” He seemed satisfied with my answer while proceeding to drag me outside. Danielle was waiting for us, sitting on a bench wearing goth-like clothing. It honestly looked pretty good on her. “Alright, let’s go!” Danielle said running down the mountain the church was on. “Wait!” Coconut quickly grabbed onto my arm and threw me on his back, giving chase to Danielle. He was surprisingly fluffy, I feel like I could fall asleep on him. I look back at the church one more time, just to see no such thing. The church was gone, completely... Freaky.