[Chapter Thirty-Two] Take 2

Start from the beginning

We were getting back to our room and I couldn’t help it.

“Again.” I whispered in his ear

“You’re going to make my di ck fall off or something but fu ck I can’t get enough of you.” I was sore, he was sore but I wanted him to make my body sore all over.

“Tie me up.” I bit my lip as I sat on the bed, wincing slightly as the pain throbbed between my thighs.

“Baby, you’re too sore.” He tried to protest as his erection started to grow.

“Then fu ck me from behind, I need you inside me and I want to feel you like I did for a week after you punished me.” it was probably more than a week. I was so sore that every time I sat or walked or moved I could feel my pu ssy getting wet, my ass bruised from him spanking me, my thighs bruised from the biting and the paddle.

My wrists had welts and my breasts were bruised too from both his sucking and the pinching and

“You liked that, you’re such a fu cking dirty girl.” He cut off my dirty thoughts

“You like it.” i smirked 

“I do.” he agreed and he eyed me carefully.

“Now Chase.” I demanded and his eyes darkened, he never did like when I was bossy with him it usually meant a good fuc king and some bruises from something later and I shivered in anticipation.

We had booked a suite on here instead of a regular room because it gave us a little more privacy.

“What did we bring my sexy wife?” he asked me and we had packed a suitcase for this reason with some particularly fun things in them, rope and handcuffs were a must as well as the paddle he had bought; he loved to bring that down on my ass and it hurt like a bi tch but I liked it more each time he used it.

We hadn’t used any of this stuff in months and I was like a kid in a candy shop as he pulled it all out, I couldn’t wait for him to tie me up and fuck me again.

“I want you to wear these to dinner every damn night we’re here.” He pulled out the vibrating balls and I pressed my thighs together, the thought of doing something like that making me hornier. I was like a damn teenage boy.

“Anything you want.”

“Anything?” he asked and I nodded

“I want you to wear these to Rochelle’s wedding, all night and I want to f uck you at it too.” My mouth went dry and I licked my lips trying to get some moisture back to my mouth, a movement his eyes followed.

“As long as they’re not on during the vows or when I say my speech.” I compromised

“Deal.” He easily agreed, there was mischief clearly in his eyes when he looked at the suitcase.

“Up.” He said and I stood up for him to pull my dress over my body and he groaned seeing that I wasn’t wearing panties.

“Like what you see?” I asked and he pulled my bra off

“I do, hands and knees on the bed. Tomorrow I’m going to handcuff you to that railing and eat you and fu ck you.” our railing was private as were most of the ships but it didn’t mean that someone wasn’t on the other side of there.

“Someone could hear.” I protested and he stopped me from moving to the bed

“When has that ever stopped you before, would my co ck in your mouth be enough to keep you quiet?” He pulled on my hair and I nodded.

“Yes.” I looked at his straining erection and he forced me down to my knees, heels were the only thing I was still wearing as I pulled him from his shorts and his hands gripped my hair so hard it hurt as he shoved his cock in my mouth violently and I gagged and my eyes watered as he pulled back and yanked my mouth down on him again.