Epilogue.

~~~Adelaide Flint In New York City~~~

 Her name was Adelaide Flint. A beautiful girl with the most beautiful pair of eyes I had ever seen in my entire life. She held much more than eyesight in those grey pair that I had grown to love. There was so much life behind them. Life of a girl who lost her mother when she was five. Life of a girl who lost a little brother when she was eleven. Life of a girl kept secret. 

 Her name was Adelaide Flint. The first girl I had ever loved. It may seem impossible, but she would also be the last girl I would ever love. No matter what, it would always be her. Adelaide Flint, the love of my life. 

 Her name was Adelaide Flint. She was my night and day. She was my rock and my sea. She was the waves and the sand. She was the birds and the trees. She was more than just a single flower, she was a whole meadow. 

 Her name was Adelaide Flint. She reminded me of the little things in life. She made me smile.

 Her name was Adelaide Flint. She made me realize there was no true certainty when it came to love. She taught me that love isn't just separated into wrong or right. Just because we were kids, it had to just mean nothing. That was untrue. Because she meant everything to me. 

 The only girl I could truly love. 

Dearest, 
Bill Denbrough.

 Adelaide sat in tears as the car drove past her favorite places in Derry, leaving town. Her fingers traced Bill's name, watching as the paper had stains of her tears that dropped onto it. She was never going to forget him, not willingly. 

A FEW MONTHS LATER, NEW YORK CITY.

Dear Diary, 

 New York's pretty cool. Much better than Derry. But the thing is, my memories of that town has been fading. Weird, I know. And I keep seeing these faces. I don't know who they are but I think I loved them, all of them.

 I keep seeing a beach and there were 7 other kids there, about my age. I think I remember some of them. I know one of them loved birdwatching and the other one, the small one, I think he was asthmatic. I'm not sure, though. 

1992, NEW YORK CITY. 

Dear Diary,

 I made some new friends today. Her name is Clarity. She's really nice, and super cool. She skateboards and she let me try it today. I fell and it made me realize that I was horrible at it. Anyway, my mind's been so fuzzy lately. I'm not sure why but maybe I've been tired lately.