eighteen.

~~~The Losers Club Gets Their Name~~~

 All the Losers other than Richie were tired. They couldn't even conjure energy to pedal their bikes so they just walked in silence down the streets, striding beside their bicycles. Each of them had their minds filled not just of Beverly's bathroom imagery but also of the secret mysteries they themselves had lived through in the past few days. Richie was the only one with energy, and he cycled round and round the sullen group, rambling about things that no one really focused on. 

"No, I love being your personal doorman, really," he sassed, whooshing around them. "Could you idiots have taken any longer?" 

"Alright shut up, Richie," Eddie retaliated. 

"Yeah, shut up, Richie," Stan joined in. 

"Oh, okay, trash the Trashmouth, I get it," Richie went on, conjuring up a headache for Adelaide. "Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween."

"Richie, please!" Adelaide stopped her tracks, her slightly raised voice a mixture of sadness and anger. "Please, just stop," her tone lowered as she looked at Richie pleadingly, her head starting to pound harder. 

 Everyone else had stopped their walking as well, all of them turning to face Adelaide. They were searching her face and eyes for what was bothering her due to her sudden outburst. She met Bill's eyes and just as quickly, she looked away, looking at Stan instead.

 Everyone was quite shocked with her, especially Stan, Bill, Richie and Eddie, who had all known her the longest compared to Ben and Beverly. They had hardly ever seen her so frustrated and angry, even after all the shit names she had been called by Henry Bowers and Greta Keene, she had never raised her voice to the Losers that was not meant in a joking way.

 This truly made Richie stop as he worried over her well-being. Adelaide realized that everyone was looking at her oddly and she looked at Richie whose eyes she thought was hurt but really, he was just worried. 

She was about to apologize when Bill spoke up, "She didn't imagine it." There was a pause as everyone turned to him, even Adelaide but she only managed a second before she looked elsewhere again. "I s-s-saw something, too."

"You saw blood, too?" Stan asked.

"Not blood," Bill shook his head, slightly frowning. "I saw G-G-G-Georgie." 

"I did, too," Adelaide spoke up without even realizing it, her eyes now meeting Bill's sad ones. 

"It seemed so real," Bill confessed, his eyes twinkling with welled up tears. "I mean, it seemed like him, but there was this," his voice trailed off. 

"The clown," Eddie and Adelaide muttered in unison. 

"Yeah, I saw him, too," Eddie admitted, his face clouded with fear and worry.