After a mission

"Toby!" A tall man with a mask yelled. His name is Tim. And he kinda hates me in a way... I don't know, we have our moments. We were walking back from a mission that the boss sent us to do.
"Yea?" I yelled back.
"You almost screwed us up! I can't do anything with your annoying ass all up on me. Your honesty a pain in the ass."
"Good."
"Why you little-"
"Enough." said a hooded man with a frown for a mask "Will both of you shut the hell up."
"Sorry." Me and Tim said. We enter the huge building.
A little bit about me is that I've been working as a proxy for 2 years. And for the 2 whole years, Tim still hasn't gotten along with me. I don't know why he "hates" me. Tho he's not a bad person. Sometimes I quite like him.
"Ugh, I'm so tired. My legs are so sore" Tim whined as he plopped on to the couch.
"Gay." I pointed at him.
"Shut the fuck up" he yelled back.
"Sorry, but that kinda sounds gay" I giggled
"Oh cmere then, lemme knock some sense in ya" Tim said now standing and running at me like a mad man. He punched me in the stomach. He knew I couldnt feel that so there was no point in fighting back, but I did anyways.
"I could use a little bit of rough housing one in a while" I grinned
We started fighting, throwing punches and kicks at every direction.
A young blond head boy and pale long haired man walked in.
"YEAAA, GET HIM TOBY!" Cheered the blond one, his name was Ben. And the other was Jeff. They started laughing and started bets on who will win.
"Jeff, I bet you 5 bucks that Toby will win."
"No way man, I bet you 10 bucks that stupid cigarette lover will win"
"I bet you both 20 bucks that Brian will stop them." a young woman Interrupted them. She had a clock for an eye and stitches from ear to mouth and to the other ear. Her name is Clockwork.
     Clockwork giggled moments later as Brian walked in. Jeff and Ben sighed in defeat handed their savings onto the girls hand.
     "Can you guys go one day without fighting?!?" Brian yelled
     Me and Tim crossed our arms turning to the opposite sides. I stick out my tongue at him. His face looked disgusted. I giggled. Brian sighs.
     "Okay. Toby go outside, I gotta talk to Tim" said Brian in a calm voice.
     "So that you can have alone time and smoochy smoochy each other, alright, bye queers!" I said sticking up the middle finger at Tim before leaving.

(456 words)