᯽𝑩𝑷𝑫᯽

Start from the beginning

"I could help you" she whispered on his ear.

"No thanks" thyme coldly said and get up,he get his card on his wallet and slammed it on the table.

"Im leaving" he added and walked out of the bar.

"Damn you mj!" ren smacked mj's head.

"Ouch!" mj whinned.

"Why did you do that? what are you thinking?!" ren scolded.

"Do you want kavin to kill us?" he added,mj pouted.
a

"This isn't helping mj" ren rolled his eyes.

Sara was left on the seat pouting,she was mad because the very handsome man ignore her.

"I'll see you again thyme" she muttered and chugged her beer.

-----------------------------------

"Are you sure you're okay now? how are you feeling?"

"Mom im okay now,see?" kavin gave his mother a goofy smile.

Rain smiled sighed in relief and hugged her son.

"Thank god,we're so worried sweetie" she exclaimed.

"Sports,when you have a problem please don't be shy to tell us,we're worried about you" joon said and patted his son's head.

"I will dad,thank you and im sorry i made you guys worried" kavin pouted,the couple hugged their son for moment and pulled away.

"Okay then,i'll go tell the maids to prepare your dinner" rain kissed his head again and leave the room.

"Dad you go and eat dinner,i'll be fine here" kavin smiled at his father.

"You sure sports?" joon asked a bit worried,kavin nodded.

"Okay then,i'll comeback right after i finish" he ruffled kavin's hair before leaving the room too.

When he's finally alone,the smile on kavin's mouth slowly faded,he got up on his bed and notice the vanity mirror and mirror shards are no longer their,surely the maids already cleaned it up,he walked towards the table and took his phone,he switch it on and saw a multiple messages,143 messages and 50 missed calls from thyme,he sheepishly smiled,he then notices a message from khaotung.

From:Khao🐧

I went to mj's new open bar and look what i saw! its your choice whether you let it pass or not,but whatever choice you choose we'll always be ready on what you want us to do.

*Photo of thyme with sara sitting closed to him*

Kavin was staring blankly at the photo,a pang of hurt and jealousy strike him.

To:Khao🐧

Check the women's backround information,call me when you're done.

He replied and put back his phone.

"I was suffering from a disease and there you are enjoying yourselves,just wait thyme...i'll show you how wicked a person who has bpd is"

Kavin then went inside the bathroom and take a warm bath.

"Sweetie where are you going?" rain asked when she saw her son walking down the stairs in a black leather jacket and black fitted pants.

"Just hangout with my friends mom" kavin smiled sheepishly at her,rain smiled and nodded,she know her son needs to enjoy hisself than locking up in his room the whole day,she also guessed that the two young couple had a fight since she saw what happened to kavin earlier.