᯽𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐᯽

Kavin POV.

"I already told you,you look ugly when you cry"

I slowly lift my head meeting thyme's gazed.

"What are you doing here?" i coldly asked while glaring at him.

He sigh and kneel down to wipe my tears but i slap his hands away.

"Stop,just leave,leave me alone!" i shouted and get up ready to run but he hold my arms.

"What?! what is it that you want thyme?! what did i do to you to hurt me like this?!" i angrily said as my tears continue to flow.

He didn't say anything and just stare at me.

"Let go of me! i want do be alone! if you dont want to get hurt just leave me alone!" i almost plead.

My breath hitched when he suddenly pulled me for a hug.

"Stop crying" he muttered.

I struggled to his arms and hit his chest.

"I hate you! i fucking hate you! i fucking hate you all!" i sobbed and continue hitting his chest while he let me hit him.

"Fight back you dumbass! you scaredy cat i said fight back!" i angrily shouted.

My chest was moving rapidly up and down and i look at him with a burning gazed.

"I said fight back chivaaree!"

He didn't say anything and keep staring at me with a emotionless face.

"You won't fight back huh!" i scoffed and raise my fist to punched him.

But in a swift move a lips crashed to mine while a hand hold my raise fist pushing me to the wall.

My eyes widened as i look at thyme's shut eyes enjoying the kiss while i stood frozen,he keeps devouring my lips and i think my soul already left me.

When he noticed my reaction a smirk creep on his lips while he continued to eat my lips,he slowly remove his hold on my fist and slowly slip it on my waist pulling me closer to him.

Is he insane someone might see us here! but who cares it admit it feels fucking good.

I finally gave in and shut my eyes then i managed to move my lips and kiss him back.

"You taste so fucking sweet" he whispered between our kiss.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer,i moaned when he suddenly bit my lower lip and entered his hot tongue on my mouth tugging mine.

We make out for god knows how long until he finally pulled away because we can't breath anymore,our saliva was dripping on the edge of our mouths while we gasped for air.

"Y-you jerk,what if someone see us?!" i exclaimed and hit his chest.

He smirked and lean to whisper on my ear.

"You enjoy it tho"

I feel my cheeks heated and turn my face to the other side.

"Come with me" he exclaimed and hold my hand dragging me towards the parking area not letting me reply.

"Where are we going?" i arched my eyebrows.

"Don't worry i won't bring you to the motel,not yet" he teased and push to the front seat of his sports car.