᯽𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖᯽

Kavin POV.

Do you ever feel like a frustrated and devastated potato waiting to be dig up in a dark and gloomy soil? and it all started when...

"What is it mom?" i asked.

She put down her teacup and look at me with a cheeky smile.

"Hanie called a while ago and she wants to make a request" she stated.

I frowned feeling nervous at aunt hanie's request,what could it be?.

"What request?" i curiously asked.

"Thyme is failing on his economics again and your aunty wants you to-" i cut off her words.

"Let me guess,tutor his son?" i arched my eyebrow.

She snorted and giggled.

"Mom! why don't they find him another tutor why me?" i groaned.

"Because they don't trust anyone except us" she seriously look at me.

I rolled my eyes and sigh.

"Don't worry i already pack your luggage! you'll be staying there for 2 and a half day starting today!" she happily exclaimed and my mouth hanged open.

"What?! 2 days?!" i asked indisbelief.

"Well since today is friday and the exams is next week,me and hanie planned for you to stay there,for good" she clap her hands like a child.

I groaned and ruffle my hair in frustration.

"I won't go!" i protested.

Her gazed went serious and she glare at me.

"Your not the boss here you know,so whether you want to go or not you'll still be going" she smiled sweetly which send shivers through my body.

And thats the reason why im standing infront of the chivaaree's mansion.Again.

I take a devastated sigh and press the doorbell echoing through the whole lobby.

"Goodevening mr.metawin" butler man bowed and i greet him back politely then he lead me to the living room

"Madam chivaaree is on the kitchen,would you like to go there or wait here" he asked robotically.

I smiled genuinely at him and nod.

"Take me to her" i requested and he nod then lead me to the kitchen.

"Your here!" aunt hanie happily shouted and i frowned.

She cleared her throat and butler man nod then leave us.

"Thank you for agreeing in my request" she exclaimed and i smiled awkwardly.

"Thyme is upstairs on his room i think he's already starting,you join him and i'll make snacks for you guys okay?" she said grinning.

I nod and held my small luggage,she call the other maids to escort me to thyme's room and they leave after.

I knock on the door irritatingly.

"Who is it?" a deep husky voice asked.

"Its me jerk" i exclaimed.

Not even a second the door suddenly opens and a hand drag me inside.

"I thought you'll never came" he smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"I was forced to come here and don't talk to me,let's just start this tutoring so i can finally leave" i frustratedly said.