᯽𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍᯽

No one's POV.

Thyme and his friends are walking on the hallway with fierce look on their faces which make every girls and gays squealed like crazy.

And not far from them win was standing in his locker with his friends as he put the red rose that thyme gave him this morning.

Win held out his books and carry them in his chest he was hurrying because his class will starts in a few minutes.

He was so in a hurry when he didn't even notice that thyme is walking in his direction.

Win was supposed to ran to his classroom when he suddenly bump on a broad chest which made the books on his hand fall on the ground.

Everyone gasped at the scenario and start whispering.

"Do you think thyme will spare him?"

"That nerd is dead!"

"Thyme is so musculine!"

Win quickly fix his glasses and pick up the books that scattered on the floor.

But on the next thing that happens made everyone even more shock.

Thyme kneel down and help win pick his book.

"Oh my god this can't be happening!"

"Maybe he just pity him?"

"Is thyme not angry?"

Thyme gave win his book and win shyly took it and thanked him.

Thyme just nod and continue to walk with his grinning friends followed by the other students.

"Wow that was weird" jj said.

Win look at his friends and pout.

"You guys didn't even help me pick up my books" he whined.

The 3 chuckled and grinned.

"Why would we? when you're husband already pick it up for you?" they teased.

Win suddenly blushed and the bell rang signalling them to go to their assigned classroom.

Win entered his classroom and sit on the front desk.

"Okay,so can anyone tell me what are the 4-A's in lesson plan?" the professor who is a 60 yrs.old man asked.

Some were raising their hands and some were hiding at the back of their desk.

The professor notice joss that is sitting on the back resting his feet on the desk while chewing a gum.

"Mr.Wayar" the professor give him hawk eyes.

Joss raise his eyebrows.

"What is the 4-A's in lesson plan?" the professor asked him.

Joss rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"I don't know,why are you asking me old man?"

"Oh is that so mr.wayar? don't act so arrogant infront of you're professors if you don't want to spend you're vacation joining summer classes" the professor scolded.

"Mr.metawin" the professor called win who is his favourite student.

"Y-yes sir?" win stuttered.

"What is the 4-A's in lesson plan?" the professor asked him softly.

"I-its..Activating prior knowledge, Acquiring new knowledge, Applying the knowledge, and Assessing the knowledge" win stated.