᯽𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑾𝒐-𝑴𝒆𝒏᯽

No one's POV.

10:00 am
El Casino
At the hidden street somewhere near bangkok.

A black limousine stopped infront of the so called casino which only a few mafias and gangster knows,staring at the huge dark building makes kavin shivered in fear,a casino should be led with a blinding lights but instead this casino is not what he've expected it looks more gloomier and evil,guess thats the reason why its located in a hidden street and only some people knows.

"Hello? thyme? kavin? can you hear me?" joon called to the ear piece that thyme and kavin are wearing.

"Yes uncle,all clear" thyme stated.

"Good,so let me explain the plan again,kavin you must act feminine and don't accept drinks and don't talk to everyone who you don't know okay? all you have to do is find Trevor Voshner his wearing a gray suit and look a bit aged his guarded by 4 men in a black suit and trevor is carrying a black case and thats case is what we need" joon explained.

"B-but dad, what about thyme?" kavin asked a little nervous.

"Look sports thyme will be there to be your guard,you're gonna seduced trevor with your actions only and lead him to a room where only you two are there and use the syringe that you have in your clutch bag,while thyme and his gang handle his guards when something goes wrong, don't worry the syringe contains a sleeping drugs,after that take the black case and try not to get caught you two,please be safe" joon exclaimed.

"D-dad im not sure im gonna success in this mission but please don't be mad at me when i fail" kavin sadly said.

"Son im always proud of you even if you fail or not,so please be safe you too thyme" joon cooed.

Kavin smiled while thyme just stared at the smiling pretty wo-men beside him.

"Thanks uncle,i promise im gonna take care of your daughter" thyme joked which earn a glare from kavin while joon chuckled on the other line.

"You two can go inside now,and please be safe again,thyme make sure to keep your promise and i know you can do it sports" joon said before disconnecting.

"So" thyme paused and held his hand infront of kavin.

"Let's go" he continued and the younger man smiled and nod before placing his hand to his.

After they hop out of the limousine kavin feel his heart beat faster due to nervousness,thyme noticed it and tightened the hold on his hands.

"I know you can do it" thyme softly said.

Kavin closed his eyes and sigh.

"This is hard for me thyme" he almost whispered.

"And it is more harder for me metawin,you don't know what will i do and feel when i will saw you seducing someone else" thyme seriously said and kavin chuckled.

"Jealousy?" he teased

Thyme keeps the stern face and suddenly leaned in to kavin and whispered something in his ear.

"Kill" he said in a deep voice which send shiver down kavins spine.

Kavin eyes widened and cleared his throat avoiding the older mans burning gazed.

"But no worries when this mission ended im gonna mark you mine anyway" thyme confidently said.

Kavin confusingly turn to at him but thyme already dragged him inside the dark building.