Chapter 7 - Mobilization

—~~———~~—

Samuel stared at the window hilts sitting on his chair, as he gradually gained a smile on his face.

"*faint voice* I've always wondered about when the sword faces the gun." He uttered before taking a sip from his Glass Of Ice cold Spezi.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Several knocks have resounded by the door.

"Come in." Samuel said, turning his swivel chair around to face the door and set down his glass. The maid entered with yagou in tow before closing the door, yagou walking over and taking a seat.

"Good morning, What seems to be the problem, Sir. Yagou?" Samuel asked

"Sir Samuel, please excuse my rudeness for the sudden visitation... But a state of utmost emergency has occurred." He deeply bowed

"I know... Your neighbour has declared war." He asked still lacking sufficient tone.

"I guess you already know much about the Louria Kingdom west of our country."

"Yes."

"...Sir Samuel, I first must say that under these circumstances, and with the current status of your upgrades, the exportation Of food will most likely be halted."

"..." Samuel remained silent.

Since being severed from Earth due to their sudden transference, the Organization had been responsible for their citizens and allies to not starve or suffer. That was the main point of NATO, not just for military defence, but Unanimous Cooperation in-order to prevent instability, infighting, and Prosperity.

They had established friendly diplomatic relationships with the Qua-Toyne Principality, that possessed staggering, almost anomalous, agricultural capacity, It was a miracle that they would be able to obtain the food and resources by just them alone. But as of now,this virtually indispensable food import will potentially cease with the outbreak of war. If the food import from Qua-Toyne ceased, then in less than a year, millions would undoubtably starve.

"The Louria Kingdom has the largest military power in the Rodenius Continent. The town of Gim has been captured, its only a matter of Time until lourian advances. Not to mention Many of yout personnel continuing construction in Qua-toyne are in grave danger." Yagou said, eventually looking back up to Samuel's monotone face.

"We... We beg for reinforcements... Sir Samuel. We are unable to deal with such unprecedented force." He said
Yagou remembered the Military festival he observed when he was dispatched as a delegation member. Their tremendous military strength is enough to rival the First and Second Civilization.

"..." Samuel remained silent for a few moments, tension rose as yagou waited for his answer, a few maids nearby suffering from anxiety were overhearing it. But Samuel wasn't thinking about the decision.

He was internally happy for a one-sided war to occur.

'Is this How happiness feels like? How fun.' he thought

"...The Northern Axis Treaty Organization, or NATO, was first founded as a Cooperative Allied Defence Initiative. And it is still burned as it's first purpose... But it's also responsible for the treatment and care of its citizens. I'll be sending High Command this news, and they shall decide the sufficient force that is to be dispatched."

"T-Thank you... Sir Samuel-!"

"But... I need more sufficient information, I need more details regarding Louria."

"Ah! Yes of course!"

—~~—NATO Council—~~—

The Council was busy discussing much of the current internal situations at hand, and especially the kingdom of Topa which the UK had established contact with. However one individuals suddenly bursted into the room.