Prologue - Radio-Silence

———January, 2015———
(??? POV)

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* - *Bang*
I woke up in my room, upon hearing the usual Noises produced by my Alarm clock, squinting my eyes as the rays of the sun beamed into my room. I quickly pushed myself into a sitting position and yawned.

"...Oh God... My back." I held my back as I quickly stretched.

"I need to fix my sleeping schedule..." I uttered to myself, before I quickly turned to the side of my bed stepping onto the hard-wood floor of my room.

I stood up and started walking towards the bathroom, passing a poster hanged in my room depicting my my nation's symbol, the swastika. I Quickly Bathed, and brushed my teeth whilst staring at the mirror, my bored expression looking back at me.

For this entire week my sleeping time has been cut short, and I barely make any feasible expression, though I doubt I have been capable of making one at-times.

After finishing up I quickly put on my uniform.

"Back to work." And exited the room walking down the hallway of my Mother's 'home'.

My name is Samuel Legier, I'm the Grandson of what a number consider to be the best mind in Germany, My Father, Matthew Legier, with his wife & the Founding Führer, Ava Hitler.

Unlike my father who was technically in the Wehrmacht, I joined the Schutzstaffel in the footsteps of mother, while my twin sister, Abigail, decided to join the Wehrmacht in the footsteps of father, and I respect her for that, she is quite active.

"Sam!" I eventually heard my sister call out, I turned around to see her running down the hall to meet me, already dressed in her Generalmajor Uniform. She quickly ran up and hugged me a bit tightly, before letting go.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning to you too, Sister. And You should probably tone it down, you might hurt yourself." I bluntly said

"*sigh* Still as cold as usual?" She asked, its true I've been quite 'apathetic' in terms of expression, but in reality its the opposite.

"Mm." I shrugged.

"Goodness... Well, anyway we gotta go, And... Remember to take those pills, they will help."

"I don't trust the marketing, Abby." I said.

"And the marketing has been proven on an international scale, Anyways I'll see you soon!" She said, before running off.

"...I still don't trust it." I whispered, before I quickly follow.

—~~———~~—

I quickly stepped out, breathing the open air of New Berlin, as I exited the enormous building which I call home. Passing the pillars and stepping down the steps I quickly walk to an SS-marked Mercedes-Benz E-Class.

"Good morning, Herr Legier."

"Good morning." I simply replied as I entered, and he started driving off. I stared back at the enormous building which was once considered a feat of engineering, before essentially becoming just an ordinary homestead to my eyes after living here for so long.

 I stared back at the enormous building which was once considered a feat of engineering, before essentially becoming just an ordinary homestead to my eyes after living here for so long