Chapter 1 - Surveillance

"...I truly wonder where we got ourselves in..." a man in a Wehrmacht uniform said as he observed an aircraft from his area in the ATC. Several personnel quickly leaving as the aircraft was ready for departure.

*whHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR* The Deafening noise of four turbofan engines increased as the enormous Craft taxied down the runway preparing for takeoff

This Airbus A330-300, initially proposed as a MRTT, the Luftwaffe had chosen to also make make it a Long-ranged Surveillance, this particular Craft was prepared by NATO. The ATC continuously communicating with the pilots before it was sent on its mission.

"What do you think?" Another man in an SS uniform asked.

"What I think?"

"Regarding our predicament, Continental-wide Radio-silence isn't a normal occurrence."

"...I think, once they come back, we should just take in things slowly."

"Well I think, I have a bad feeling about what just happened to us all."

—~~—Three days Ago, Brussels, Belgium State—~~—

A building complex is situated within the region, serving as the headquarters of the Northern Axis Treaty Organization, several flags of the member nations suspended on poles standing side-by-side outside the complex.

"Now that most of the members are present, it seems best to begin. Starting with the current predicament." A Norwegian man said, the secretary-general of NATO.

The NATO members are practically incomplete, as the member of Iceland was absent, however so far they maintained contact with Iceland along with the overseas territory of Greenland which is tasked with directly supporting Iceland in-case of national emergencies.

The council began with the most urgent matter at hand, the event, which would've been described as cosmic, that virtually severed all connections with all other nations and their own satellites. What's more would be the fact that many Airliners, Ships, and a large number of individuals originating from each central country.

And the fact that much of the individuals were tourist or travelling citizens of their respective nations, and all other individuals that were not of Nationality to any of the central countries accommodated within the aircraft and sea vessels reportedly disappeared.

And the biggest find would be that their borders with the eastern nations now border the sea, the rest of Asia's landmass had disappeared entirely.

Each Nation Leader had little to no clue on how to explain the occurrence, other than A 'groundbreaking phenomenon', However many continued suggesting it must've been communist Siberia or a terrorist group that obtained a super weapon of sorts. But it is practically impossible since they were the ones that disappeared, save for a few minor groups.
Overall what transpired and the current meeting conducted raised more questions than answers. However one female, the Prime Minister or 'Führer' of Germany, eventually raised her hand after the chatter died down.