"Okay, I guess she can follow some of the rules, but she still has to pay." She chuckles softly.

"No, I did what you wanted! I watched it all!" You shout, pulling against your restraints when he nears you.

This was the plan. It's awful, but begging was your only way out of this. The butler said this was your best bet at walking away with only a minor cut or two.

He pulls out the switchblade and holds it towards your face, waiting for her command.

"My dear, you have to learn that he's mine, not yours." Her eyes flick from you to him. "Stab her," she pauses and turns to leave.

"Wait! Please don't! I watched just like you wanted!" You beg.

She snaps and turns abruptly. Her long fingernails dig into your chin when she grabs your face roughly.

"If you don't shut up, I swear I'll kill you using the same gun I killed that dog with—"

Before you know what you're doing, you spit directly on her face. She lets go of you and scoffs while wiping the spit off of her cheek.

Forget the plan to beg for your life like the butler wanted you to do. You weren't going to let her say that.

"Fuck you, and I swear if I make it out of here, I'm coming for you," you threaten her with every ounce of hate in your body. If you live, you're coming for payback.

A brutal slap comes to your face, making you fall back in the chair and hitting your head on the hard ground.

"You want to fucking play, bitch?" She says the words with bitterness while ripping the switchblade out of the butler's hand.

"Then let's see how long you'll last before you bleed to death!"

Within a matter of seconds, the silver blade is tearing through your clothes and rips your skin open. She drives the knife into your side, and your eyes widen from the sudden sharp pain.

She yanks the knife out and goes back in to stab you again, but before she can, the door to the room opens.

Two guards stand there holding Jungkook, but when he sees the sight, he rushes in and grabs the knife out of her hand.

He grabs the knife by the blade, while she holds the handle. He grunts when the blade slices his palm open, but he keeps his hand there, so she won't stab you again. A line of blood runs down his arm from the fresh-cut, but he ignores it and focuses on her.

"Stop it, Ashlynn. She's endured enough." He holds his ground.

Suddenly, you start coughing up blood. You can feel the pain grow with each second. You can't focus on anything but the pain.

"She's still a player, and you have to listen to your rules too. She isn't fully yours yet, so you have to wait until she gives up or becomes a level. If you kill her, you'll be breaking your own contract." Jungkook warns, and she soon releases the knife.

"Fine," she stands over you, dark eyes meeting yours with coldness. "But I'll be the one to kill her when she loses."

She spins around on her heels and leaves the room. Jungkook hands the knife to the butler when the guards step closer to take him away again.

"Take her to a hospital, and then get her far away from here," Jungkook whispers to him. "She needs to start over. Protect her for me," Jungkook looks down at you, while you try your best to avoid the pain and call out to him. The more you try, the more blood comes out of your mouth.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles quietly to you when the guards begin pulling him out of the room.

Those are the last words you hear before everything starts blurring together.

You feel the force being tugged at your wrist, feel weightless and in someone's arms, then you see white lights on the ceiling as you pass by them.

Seeing a black vehicle, you suddenly are laying down in the back. You don't know how you got out of the room, how you got outside, or how you ended up in the back of a vehicle. However, you hear the worry in the butler's voice when he calls out to you.

"Stay with me! Don't shut your eyes!" You can't help it. You're so cold and tired.

When your eyelids become too heavy, you let them shut. You shut out the world around you, and you can hear the faint sound of people's voices before you go to sleep for good.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈