"I just teased her, Mommy." Neo mumbled while pouting his lips. I was about to say something when Leo spoke behind Neo.

"Even though, You still made our Sister cry." He said while rolling his eyes, Walking towards me.

"Give me Azalea, Mommy." He said, Reaching for Azalea. When Azalea heard that, She looked down and also reached down for her Brother.

I smiled and put her down before she gave her Brother a hug.

"There, There Princess. Let's go and play without Neo." He said, Chuckling while caressing her hair and taking her hand with his.

He pulled her outside the kitchen while running, Passing by Neo.

"Hey, That's not fair!" Neo shouted. He started to run, Trying to catch up with his Brother and Sister. I just shook my head, Chuckling. Those kids.

Suddenly, I heard Raiden curse beside me. I frowned, Turning my gaze towards him. My eyes widened seeing the burned egg on the Pan.

"Damn you, Raiden!" I exclaimed, Pushing him aside so I could take care of the egg.

"I'm sorry wife, You and our kids were just too Adorable that I lost focus on cooking." He Apologize, Side-hugging me.

"And you're blaming it on me!?" I asked him after I turned around to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"No, No of course not!" He denied, Kissing my cheeks and hugging me tight.

"Hmpt."

"Where are you even taking me?" I asked him, Holding tight onto his fur while sitting on his back.

"You'll see," He said, Mind-linking me.

I just sighed and hugged his furry neck when he started to run faster. The wind was hitting on my skin, It felt so Refreshing.

The kids are with my Brother because Raiden wanted to show me a place and also to have a date on that Place he wanted to show me.

Well, It was a good thing that the Kids were fond of Xylo that they didn't even Hesitate to stay at his and Adolpha's home.

Oh, My Brother and Adolpha also have two Children now. The Boy which is the first born is 9 years old, One year Younger than the Triplets and their Daughter is 7 years old.

Their kids and our kids get along well, You can even call them Bestfriends when you look at them. Leo is my Oldest son by a few minutes, Neo the second and Azalea the third that was Born.

I felt Raiden stop, And the View that was unfolded in-front of me made me Stunned. I was speechless while looking everywhere around me.

It was like a Valley of Flowers. Or more like Sea of Different kinds and colors of Flowers. It was so breathtakingly Beautiful.

"Welcome to my Mother's Garden, Love." My Husband mind-linked me.

"It's beautiful.." I said, Still roaming my eyes all over the place.

"Not as Beautiful as you, My love." He said as the fur I was just hugging earlier turned into a human skin.

A gasp Immediately escaped my lips as I got down from his back. I gave him his clothes and he Immediately changed on it. Seeing him this naked in-front of me isn't new to me anymore. I learned to get use to it.

He kissed me on the lips before leading me towards a red blanket that was placed on a Green and Clean Grass in the middle of the Colorful flowers.

There was a small basket of food according to what I can smell. There were also a bowl of Strawberry and Chocolate.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed, I then stared at him with eyes full of love as he stared at me with the same eyes.

"I love you, Raiden." I said, Hugging him tightly.

"I love you too, Alyvia. Always and forever." He replied, Hugging me back tight with full of Gentleness. After breaking the Hug, Our lips met with full of Love.

THE END.

The book is now closed, Thank you to everyone who had been there throughout Raiden and Alyvia's Journey in Love, Pain, and of course. Happiness.

I will open another book after I get better. Well, If you want a Season 2 though. I can grant your wish. Until then, I hope you enjoyed the book and their Journey.

Have a nice day Starlights! Xx.

''I'm like a Moon at Midnight,
Quiet but Beautiful, Just like you.'' - ✧📚

s e l e n o p h i l e t h e a a
❤️
Luna Midnight