Chapter 17

NOTE:HI! So before you start reading.. There will be intense killing that might Disturb some Readers so just please skip if you can't take it. Thank you!

ALYVIA

I was glancing at everywhere in the Forest when I spotted a Tent near a Small lake. I smirked when I saw a Small Logo of a Wolf with the bold Initials of WH in it, Which I'm guessing is WereHunters.

I found a big tree to hide in, Also to smell if there are anyone inside when I saw a group of 4 guys getting out of the tent with long guns and a Knife in their pockets.

A smell of Wolfsbane hit my nose. I landed on the tree and eyed them. Wolfsbane can only give me a small pain, Just like what my Mother said. So I'm not even a little bit worried.

It would take almost 10 Wolfsbane to really kill me, Since my Blood can also burn and kill the poison of Silver and Wolfsbane.

I Immediately started to light a small fire above my Palms, Being careful not to burn the leaves above me.

I Directed the fire on their tents and burned it good, I saw the shock in their eyes to see the tent being burned.

2 guys got out of the other tent, While 1 got out of the other before it even burned them, But the other one had a burn in his shoulders.

A small grin made it's way on my lips. I put my speed into it's limit and flew to them, Dodging the trees.

Using my Wind Element, I pushed them into the Waters and used my water element to rise it up and Immediately took it down.

Their Screams gave me pleasure and pride. I saw two of them landed back into the water while the other 5 landed on the ground.

"Opps!" I said with a Chuckle, Loud enough for them to hear.

Three of them passed out while the other four looked up at me, The two were wincing in pain. The other was holding his Back and his Knees, While the other was holding his head.

I saw the two that was on the Water got out and was about to run away when I used my earth element to make the ground they were on to Rise in full speed.

I stopped it at 90 feet and flew towards them, Smirking.

"Bri.. bring us down. Please.." One of them begged. I raised one of my eyebrows and laughed.

They both looked at each other, I stopped laughing and shook my head.

"Wha.. What are you?" The one asked with fear in his eyes. I looked at all of them before speaking.

"A werewolf." I simply answered. I want to play with them for a bit, I want them to regret on becoming a Hunter.

"But.. Werewolves can't do this." The other one asked, His face was full of Seriousness. I smirked, I can already see that this one is very Clever.

"Well, Let's just say.. I'm not a Normal Werewolf." I said, Looking at my Nails like they are the most Beautiful things in the world.

I glanced and then saw them looking at each other. I raised my hand and caught the knife that was about to hit my face.

I chuckled, Holding it and tested the Sharpness.

"Ohh, It's Silver. It's very sharp too." I said, Chuckling. I looked at the Person that threw the knife at me.

"But.. You made a mistake throwing it at me." I said slowly before swirling it above my Palm using my Wind Element.

And made it fly to the man at a very fast speed, It hit his forehead. Blood pooled out of it and he fell to the ground, Eyes wide open.

Suddenly, 5 werewolves came running towards the small lake until they saw the Tall ground that I just rose from the rest of the Ground.

I realized they were the 5 Warriors out of 20, I guess they heard the shout.

One of them shifted, Good thing that there was already a Towel wrapped around them when they're in Wolf form. So the one that shifted back didn't have a Problem. It was Jordan, One of my Mate's best Warriors.

"Luna?" He asked, Surprised to see me. I waved a little and smiled.

"Just taking care of a few Hunters, Jordan." I said, He nodded and sat at the ground. I looked at him confused.

"We will take them after you kill them, Luna. So we will wait here." Jordan said and I just sighed.

I saw the three Unconscious bodies and I used my wind Element to make a few Sharp winds and stabbed them with it. I learned this when I was practicing my Wind Element and it was truly hard to make them sharp.

Blood pooled out of their wounds and I saw that their breathing stopped. I took the four dead bodies off of the ground and gave them to the Warriors.

"These are the rest of them, There are still three left." I said and Jordan nodded as he ordered the rest of the Wolves to take the Dead bodies.

Of course, I didn't forget to take off the Weapons and didn't bother if there are a few wolfsbane stuck on their shirts. I trust the Protection I gave them.

I looked at the three that were still alive and I used my Wind Element to make the Knives that came from their other members to fly towards the two hunters, Leaving the other one standing.

I pushed the two dead bodies off of the tall group and looked at the one left standing with a Smirk.

"I can feel that you are Clever, But too bad I have to kill you. Bye bye now." I said before raising my hand and taking him up at the sky then removing my Element power as he continued to fall while screaming.

I heard a loud thump as he falls to the ground with eyes wide open and blood pooled out at the back of his head that hit the Ground.

I wanted to feel bad for killing them, But no. Instead, I'm happy killing them before they get to kill my People just like what they did to my Family.

I know that they might also have a Family, But they brought it upon themselves to hunt us down. Not even thinking of what their Family might think.

I activated my Earth Element and pushed the ground back to it's original place, Where it belongs.

"Thank you, Luna." Jordan said, Giving the last Hunter to a Warrior.

"It's my pleasure." I replied and he shifted before running away.

I looked up at the Sky and began to fly, Feeling the wind against my skin.

Good evening! Here is another Chapter, There are three more Papers left and I'll finish them in my Free time so that I could update Daily again for 2 weeks until New Papers arrive. Thank you for being Patient with this Story! Love lots! Xx.