Chapter 28

NARRATOR

As they walk towards the Big door of the Ballroom, Alyvia can already hear a few voices from the other wolves.

Alyvia sighed as they stopped infront of the Big door, Raiden Mind-linked the Two Warriors that were waiting for them and a few seconds later, The big door was slowly beginning to open. As soon as it was fully opened, A voice of a Warrior rang inside the Room.

"Attention, Ladies and Gentlemen! King Raiden and Queen Alyvia!" After the Warrior was done Introducing, Raiden and Alyvia went inside the room that went Quiet.

Slowly, The both of them walked towards the two thrones in the Front. Fenris was already waiting for them. As soon as they reached their Destination, Alyvia smiled at Fenris as he smiled back.

"Queen Alyvia? Would you like to Start your speech for the Guests?" Fenris asked and Alyvia just nodded before taking a Microphone from Fenris.

"Good evening, to every one of you!" Alyvia started, Then the People began to bow in Submission, Their one knee on the ground.

"Rise." Alyvia said with her Luna Queen tone and everyone rose from their positions.

"This is a very Special night and Celebration for me and my Husband. We are both Delighted to have all of you as our Guests. I do wish that all wolves in every Nation could attend, But I guess we won't fit inside this Ballroom, no?" She chuckled and everyone smiled, The rest were holding their owns laughs. She smiled a little before giving the Mic to Raiden. "You go finish the speech."

Raiden nodded and took the Mic from Alyvia as Alyvia sat on her Throne. Raiden roamed his eyes all over the Ballroom before speaking.

"Now, Let's start the Ball!" Raiden finished and gave the Mic to Fenris before seating back to the Throne with his wife.

"Ready?" Raiden asked and Alyvia nodded before the two of them stood up, Holding hands. They started to Communicate with every guest inside the Ballroom.

After a few minutes, Fenris went infront of the Ballroom. Holding the Mic, He spoke.

"Couples, Mated, and Married wolves, It's time to Dance! Turn on the Music." Fenris said in the Microphone and a Slow Romantic music started to play.

"My Queen, Would you like to dance with me?" Raiden asked his Wife. Alyvia blushed and chuckled before she courtesies.

"I would be most Delighted, My King" Putting her hand above his, He pulled her into the Dance floor and started dancing in a Slow space.

Some people stopped by and Watched their King and Queen, Dancing. They could feel the love radiating from the both of them while they were just looking at the eyes of each other.

"You're very Beautiful," Raiden again Complimented, Looking into her eyes. She chuckled before speaking.

"You always say that." She replied with a Smile.

"Because you're always Beautiful." Raiden replied back, Making Alyvia blush. "And you're so Cute when you blush." He added. Alyvia just laughed softly.

"You're Handsome too Raiden. Very. But not only that, You are also Caring and loving. I'm so lucky to have you." Alyvia said softly, Looking deeply into Raiden's eyes.

Raiden suddenly kisses her forehead and smiled.

"I love you, Alyvia."

"I love you too, Raiden."

They continued dancing until they decided to stop and let the other wolves dance together with their own Mates.

"Alyvia!" Klea called for her name while she, Adolpha, Ashton and Xylo were walking towards the couple.