Chapter 3

ALYVIA

I woke up with someone calling my name and shaking my shoulders. I fluttered my eyes open and saw my mate on top of me, waking me up.

"Hmmm?" I hummed in response and blinked my eyes a few times.

"I'm going to leave in two Hours. I need to introduce you to the rest of the pack and the guards before I go, so no one will feel like you're a stranger." He said and I sat up immediately, making him to almost fall to the ground.

My eyes widened and I held him tight with my other hand while the other was holding the headboard. Now we look ridiculous.

After we steadied our sitting position, we both laughed at each other. "Well, that was kind'a funny." He said and smiled.

I blushed. "So you said you'll introduce me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay." I said, nodding back. But I'm nervous though, what if they won't like me for their Alpha?

He smiled at me and took my hand. "Go get freshen up and get dressed, I'll be waiting outside the room." He said and walked out, when I noticed a black dress hanged outside the bathroom. That must be mine since who else would take a bath in here and use it?

After I took a bath and got out of the bathroom, I then took the dress that was hanging outside and stood in front of a full body mirror, putting the dress in front of my body. It fits perfectly, It's so beautiful.

I smiled at myself and fixed my hair as I wore the undergarments that was placed on the bed after I got out of the bathroom and then I finally wore the black dress.

I took a deep breath before opening the door of Raiden's bedroom, I saw him waiting for me, playing with a phone.

RAIDEN

I was playing with my phone when the door of my bedroom opened, I glanced at it and there she is, my mate, my girl wearing the black dress I prepared for her.

I've already bought that dress when I was 17, and turning 18 for my mate. And ended up meeting her 6 years later.

I smiled at her and she returned it with a blush, I chuckled and held her hand as I start to lead her to the hallway.

We arrived at the kitchen then I introduced her to the omegas, we continued to tour around the pack house and met the other omegas who were cleaning and taking care of things, until we reach outside.

Ashton was waiting for me outside and strode towards us as soon as he saw us.

"Good morning Alpha, good morning Luna." Ashton greeted.

"I'm not a Luna.. yet.." She replied, a tint of cherry red on her cheeks. I chuckled and went near her ear.

"You will soon, baby. After we start the event next week or in two weeks. Depends when I'm free." I said, she looked at me, blinking her beautiful eyes. She just nodded shyly. Dang this girl is always shy, but I like it. I love her.

"Where are the two?" I asked Ashton.

"They'll be here Alpha, they're on their way." He answered, and as if on cue, we heard the voices of the two girls, they went quiet after they're in front of me and my mate, and beside Ashton.

"Alpha." They both greeted and bowed at me. I nodded.

"I want you to accompany my mate which is also your Luna, while I'm away. Don't let anything bad happen to her." I said with my Alpha tone that no one could disobey.

The girls glanced at Alyvia before smiling happily.

"Of course— I mean, yes Alpha." She nodded.

"I'll go now baby, have a great day." I said before kissing her lips, I saw her blush and I just chuckled at her.

I nodded at Ashton and we both walked away, heading to the warriors who were waiting for us, so we could all shift already.

ALYVIA

"Hi! I'm Adolpha, I'm Ashton's little sister. and this is Klea, his Mate." The girl with dark and light brown hair mixed together, with light blue eyes introduced herself and the girl beside her who has white hair with a bit blonde, let's just say, It's a bit yellow. She also has green eyes.

While mine only turns green sometimes, I don't know why. It just started when I first got my wolf, Aranya. Another thing, my eyes turns into a glowing green when I shift into Aranya.

She was pretty, very pretty. I smiled at them and also introduced my self.

"Hello, I'm Alyvia. I like your names, your name means noble wolf. And yours is glorious, Am I right?" They both looked at me, blinking.

"Uh, yeah. Well, Isn't your name an olive tree forest?" She asked and I nodded. My mother loved nature, that's how she also figured for my name, even my brother's name means the wood, forest.

We also talked about random things while sitting on a grass, a place close to the pack house. The girls just started to talk about makeovers and branded dresses.

Since I don't have any interest on those kind of girly things, I just closed my eyes and felt the cold wind of nature brushing on my Skin.

To be honest with you, I love nature too, I think I might have gotten it from my mom, It runs in the family, I guess. They are just so peaceful and have the best scent of fruits and leaves. On top of that, every creations of nature is very beautiful.

"Alyvia!" I was startled when Klea shouted on my ear. The both of them just laughed because my reaction.

"What?" I asked them. They then stopped laughing and answered.

"We're going in now, let's go!" Adolpha said and took my arm to go inside.

I was about to take a step to go with them when my nose caught a very familiar smell.

The smell of leaves and raspberry. His favorite perfume. My eyes widened and I swear, I felt like crying for a second.

"Alyvia, what's wrong?" They both looked at me confused. I felt Adolpha freeze. I just ignored her and took my arm away from them.

I didn't care about what I'm wearing anymore since I already changed into comfortable jeans and t-shirt earlier, I immediately shifted into my wolf form and ran, looking for the smell.

I heard bones cracking from a distance after I shifted, and I knew that one of the girls shifted too.

My paws stop when I was now in front of him. I saw how his tears slid down from his eyes, he immediately hugged me tight.

"Alyvia, I'm so glad you're alright. I've been looking everywhere for you." He stated, I just wagged my tail and wiped his tears with my fur then licked his face.

Instead of crying, he is now laughing.

"Okay, enough baby sis. Let me get you your t-shirt and jeans to wear then you can change." He said and I barked happily. He gave me my t-shirt and jeans, then shifted into my human form.

I made the jeans my cover since I'm not shy in front him, like seriously. His my brother. And some werewolf families do not feel shy being haft naked in front of their own blood.

"What's that beautiful smell?" He asked, I was confused since I didn't smell any beautiful smell. "I smelt it after I hugged you but I didn't care. Now it is more beautiful and satisfying."

I thought there was something wrong with his nose, I was about to tell him what I think when I froze after hearing what he said next.

"Mate."