Chapter 18

ALYVIA

I slowly made a landing infront of a tree, Holding my head. It was hurting so bad.

After I landed safely on the tree, I suddenly got a Vision of two Hunters walking, Holding a gun.

Then my Vision started to move towards where the Hunters were heading and I saw that it was towards the house of my Mother.

The Vision stopped and my head felt better again, I Immediately flee from the tree and towards my Mother's Home.

I gasped when I heard a Gun shot as soon as I arrived at her House. A tear fell from my eyes when I saw my Mother who was shot on the Shoulders.

I activated my Earth Element, Causing the Ground to shake. I saw the two Hunters looked at each other, Holding a tree.

While using my Earth Element, I put my speed in it's limit and flew to my Mother in a fast speed and in seconds, I had her in my arms.

I wanted to kill the Hunters, But my Mother was more Important. I remembered their faces and took my Mother with me to the Pack.

When I got there, I took her to our Pack Hospital. A Doctor Immediately greeted me.

"Luna.." She greeted, And her eyes widened when she saw my Mother in my Arms.

"Please, She was shot. Do everything to save her." I said and the Doctor nodded. I have a Protection power, But I don't have a Healing power. If only I gave her Protection, then her Injury will heal sooner.

She took my Mother from my arms and carried her inside the Pack hospital, When someone crushed me into a Hug.

I smelt his scent, Causing me to calm down a little.

"Was that your Mother?" He asked worriedly, Hugging my waist.

I turned around and hugged him back.

"Yes, She was shot by a Hunter. I saw a Vision, But I was too late." I said, Tears slowly falling from my eyes. He patted my back and kissed my shoulders before breaking the Hug.

"She will be fine, Okay? Don't worry baby." He assured and I just nodded at him. I do hope she'll be okay.

"Look after my Mother, Okay?" I asked, He looked at me for a second and then opened his mouth to speak.

"Where are you going?" He asked, Furrowing his eyebrows.

I flew up and looked down at him.

"To find those Jerks." I said with a Determined expression. I started to fly away and towards my Mother's House if they are still there while Ignoring Raiden's shout.

I stopped when I reached her home and saw no one. A scowl appeared in my face. I zoomed my sight and I just saw a few trees, But no Hunters.

I landed on top of a tree and I listened to my Surroundings. My eyes lit up when I heard footsteps not that far away. They might be covered by a tree, That's why I didn't see them.

I started to fly towards the Direction of the Sound when I saw.. Alpha Barnard? My Father. Tear slowly slipped from my eye. It was a Good thing I saw him here.

If I didn't, Some Hunters might have caught him Already, Talking of Hunters, In my Peripheral Vision, I saw a man with a Gun pointed to my Father. And my Father had his back on him. Wait, What's up with me meeting my Mother and Father in almost the same hour? Nevermind.

My hands Immediately caught on fire and I blasted it over to the Hunter. I saw the fire hit his gun and it exploded before he could even fire at my Father.

I flew towards my Father and took him with me up at one of the tallest trees.

"A.. Alyvia?" He asked Surprised while looking at me. But then, His gazed went to the place where the fire is taking place when we heard a few footsteps running towards it.

"Don't go down." I said and Jumped off of the tree before walking towards the place.

I hid behind a tree and stared at the 3 Men with Terrified faces while staring at the fire taking place.

Almost 4 trees were caught on fire with the Man. I can hear waters flowing not far away and I raised my hand to attract a few of it and threw them at the fire to stop it from Spreading.

After the fire was out, The Men's face put on a Surprised expression, As if they could not believe what they saw. They saw a Water floating.. What do I expect?

"Why so shock? Never seen a water fly before?" I said, Chuckling a little. The Men looked at each other with Incredulous expressions.

"Are you a Fairy or something? How the hell did you do that?" He asked with a raised voice, Glaring at me. I smirked.

"You don't have to know, Because you're already dead." I said Calmly and raised my Palm, Activating my wind Element.

Before they could all react, I rose them from the ground as they struggled to stay, But they just Managed to hold onto a tree.

I shook my head and aggressively pulled the two away from the tree and smashed them into the Opposite. That's when I also pulled the other one from the tree and Smash them all to the Opposite.

I kept doing that, Being more quick every second until their bodies were Bloody, There are some blood on their Heads, Shoulders, Backs, and even mouths, Maybe because of the Great Impact. But not too much.

I removed my Powers and let them fall to the Ground. They groaned in pain once they fell.

I again made a Sharp wind and stabbed two of the men before I saw their Breathing stopped. I glanced at the Man infront of me.

"Tell me, How many members do you have?" I asked him. He just stared at me, Hesitating to answer. I frowned my eyebrows as I began to raise my hand.

"68! We got 68 members, Including me and those you killed." He answered, Terrified while looking at my hands.

I was about to kill him when a smell hit my nostrils. A smell of intense Regret, I don't know what he regretted. Is it by Joining the Clan of Hunters or by telling me the Truth?

I looked at him Sternly.

"Why do you want to kill us?" I asked, Making sure of what this Man really regretted. I don't want to kill People that I can smell intense regret on.

My Mother once told me. 'Some Wolves have Stronger Sensitive nose and can smell True Emotions from anyone. And if they did and if it's Regret or Guilt, You must give them a chance, and just kill them if they waste the Chance it gave.'.

And I can smell his Regret. He was about to answer when I spoke again.

"And I want only the Truth." I trailed. I saw him take a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm scared that they might mean Harm to my Family. I can't loose them, Also because I live a little bit near to this Forest." He answered, Looking into my eyes. Showing that he was telling the truth.

I sighed and turned around.

"Quit the Clan and be with your Family. I'll make sure no wolves will harm you if you don't take the Initiative to Harm them. I'm only giving you one chance, And if you waste it.. Then you also wasted your life." After I said those words, I soar to the sky, Heading to the tree where my Father is in.