Chapter 30

ALYVIA

5 Months

"Raiden! Can you get me a Pasta with Mango and Ketchup?" I asked him with a puppy eyes. I saw his eyes twitch again.

"Baby, Aren't you tired of those.. uh.. foods?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck.

I felt my eyes getting teary before I started to cry. I saw Panic in his eyes and he Immediately hugged me, Soothing my back.

"Shh, I'm sorry love. Okay, I'll get them for you right now." He said, Kissing my cheeks and rushing out to get what I want.

I wiped my tears and smiled Happily, Knowing that I'll get my Yummy food again.

6 months

"RAIDEN! HUN!" I shouted on top of my lungs, The door opened revealing a panicked Raiden.

"What? What's wrong? Are you alright?" He asked before running towards me and checking every inch of my body.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a slap on the forehead as he groaned and rubbed the part where I slapped him. I felt like crying. Did I just hurt him? A tear slipped from my eyes before hugging him.

"Don't leave me Hun, I'm sorry if I hurt you." I said hugging him tight. I heard him sigh and kissed my forehead after breaking the hug that made me Sigh in Relief.

"Okay, Tell me. Why did you call?" He asked, Caressing my left cheek. I remembered what I called him for and took his hand.

I slowly laid his hand on my stomach and I saw his face was plastered with a Shock expression when my baby kicked his hand on my Stomach.

"They are going to be a good Soccer player!" I exclaimed happily. I can't wait to see them.

8 Months

Me and Raiden were watching Squid game in Netflix connected to the tv, It's a New horror show that isn't even scary.

You will only get Nervous of what the Next game is and what's gonna happen. It is a really good movie tho. We are currently at Episode 7.

Raiden was leaning on the couch while my head was on his chest, We were cuddling each other when I felt something wet down my thighs.

My eyes widened when I felt pain on my stomach that also left a loud cry to escape between my lips.

Raiden Immediately stood up, Looking at my thighs and I can feel him panicking while looking for his Phone.

RAIDEN

I heard my wife let out a loud cry that startled me. I stood up to see what was wrong when panic course through my body when I saw her wet dress between her thighs.

Fvck.

I looked for my phone until I saw it at the table beside the couch. Without wasting anymore time, I took the Phone and dialed Mrs. Lilian.

"Alph—" Before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off.

"My Wife's Water broke! Come here right now!" I ordered in my Alpha tone before turning of the Phone.

I carried her softly and started to take her to our room. She's not giving birth to the Pack Hospital. We decided to give birth to our Babies in this room.

Of course, We had already prepared everything last Month just in-case. I laid her down on the small Bed that was prepared when she gives birth.

I let her hold onto my hand and ignored the Pain she was giving my hand by grabbing it too tight. I've felt worse than this.

Suddenly, The door opened revealing Mrs. Lilian and 3 Nurses. Mrs. Lilian rushed to our side while one of the Nurses closed the door.

My heart was beating so fast, Hearing her loud cries of Pain. Oh how I wish that pain would attack me instead. It's harder seeing her like this than having the Pain by my self.

Mrs. Lilian made her spread her thighs, Enough for the baby to fit when they get out.

"Luna, Push!" Mrs. Lilian shouted. My Wife began to push. Every cry and push she takes, The more her hold gets tighter and tighter.
But hearing her cry so loud was more Painful than her tight hold on my hand.

"You can do it, Love. Come on." I assured her.

"I can now see a head! One more push Luna." Mrs. Lilian exclaimed as my Wife pushed harder, then a cry of a baby echoed throughout the whole room.

"It's a Boy!" Mrs. Lilian said before giving the baby to one of the Nurses. I heard my wife again let out a loud cry.

Mrs. Lilian made my Wife push again and her loud cry of pain once again echoed throughout the room.

Soon, A cute loud cry again echoed throughout the room, It was the Second prince. After Mrs. Lilian handed the baby to another Nurse, She came back to let our last child out.

"Come on Luna, This the Last one. Push!" Mrs. Lilian commanded that made me growl. No one can Command my wife.

She let out a low Sorry before my Wife cried again, trying to push out our last child. I kissed the back of her little her hand that was holding tight on my big ones as she tried to push harder again.

Again, A loud cry was heard inside the room. Not from my wife but from our last child. And my heart swelled with happiness when I heard Mrs. Lilian announce the Gender.

Our Princess.

"We're done now Luna, You can now have your rest." Mrs. Lilian said after giving our last child to the Nurse.

She started to clean my wife, I kissed her wet forehead.

"You did great, Love." I whispered, Caressing her hair. She smiled weakly towards me while panting.

"How.. Are they?" She asked weakly while looking at me with a tired expression.

"They're good and Healthy. Don't worry." I said, Looking at Mrs. Lilian for confirmation and I gave my Wife a smile after I saw Mrs. Lilian nod.

"Thank goddess, I'm going to rest for now." She said before closing her eyes. Her breathing becoming even.

"I love you," I said before kissing her lips when I felt her go to sleep.