Chapter 20

NARRATOR POV.

"Sir! Bad news!" The Man glared at the guy that came running towards him.

"What?" The Man asked coldly.

"30 Warriors had been Killed! 30 Life Detectors turned Red and one of it turned Yellow!" The guy exclaimed, Fear was very clear in his voice while looking at a Device.

The Man's eyes turned black. He could not believe 30 of his Men died while the Other had become a Traitor. He swung his sword at a Nearby tree and it Immediately fell to the Ground.

But then, He looked down and a Smile appeared on his face.

"So Father was right.. There was really someone who escaped from the Royal Family of Weres. No Normal wolves can do such a feat in one day." He said Slowly. A Mischievous smirk appeared between his lips.

"Change of Plans. We're gonna go find the Queen of Werewolves first."

The Men looked at each other because of their Leader's Weird and creepy behavior. A Shiver ran down their Spine.

ALYVIA

I landed above a rock with Waterfalls, Cleaning my hands on the Cold refreshing Water.

I sighed and stared at the View under me, Infront of my eyes. This Forest is too Beautiful. And it's only Beautiful because of the Supernatural Creatures living in this part of the World according to what the Adults told us when I was still a Pup.

The Fays, Fairies, Werewolves, Spirits, and other Creatures that can be visible to the Human eyes or probably Not. And no one will kill even one Supernatural creature in this Forest, Especially my People. The Werewolves.

I let a Single tear fall from my eyes and looked up at the blue sky above me.

What if the Hunters didn't attack years ago? What if the Royal Family of werewolves were still alive? Will everything Continue to be so Peaceful?

I wiped my tears away and smiled looking down at the trees.

It doesn't Matter. Everything happens for a Reason, Past is past. And all I have to do is Embrace the Present and continue to Plan the Future.

I stood up and went back to look for the remaining Hunters. I furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed there wasn't even a Single Hunter in sight.

I still continued to look when a Smell caught my nose. Wolfsbane and Silver, But.. It was very Strong. As if.. Oh god. They have gathered all together.

There might be more than 10 Wolfsbane if they did because of the Strong smell that's making my nose sting. Ignoring the flowing fear in my Heart, I still followed the Smell.

I saw a Bunch of guys with Guns, I counted all of them with my eyes. Like what I thought. They're all together, 31 guys were walking at a Certain path.

I sighed in relief when I realized that they're heading to a Path with not any close Pack Borders. I continued to stare at them while I think of a Plan.

My Wolf form is Stronger with Intense Protection, But I can't Control my powers with that Form. But I have less Protection if I stay like this. If I attack them, There will be living Hunters remaining and will attack Immediately if they see me.

I decided to take the Risk using the Third Choice. I'll attack. At least I can kill a few. I raised my Palm and blasted it at them.

Just like I thought, Only 4 people died. I continued to blast when I felt a Pain in my Shoulder.

They shot me with a Silver Bullet that has Wolfsbane covering it, Another shot was on my Thigh. Damn it. It hurts.

I stopped blasting and decided to just Dodge their every shot. And seems like I have no choice. I have to give my self to my Melody's Full Control.

I opened my mouth and Sung the Incantation while looking at them before closing my eyes, I feel my Body heat up in a Pleasurable way.

I let my Melody control the Wind to avoid my body getting shot, Not too long later, I hear the Sound of water and the shaking of the trees. I try to calm my self to not make a chaos and a Mistake.

Opening my eyes, Fire blasted out of my Body. My Dress is Already the Forest Green with Yellow Flowers and with my Skin a Beautiful Porcelain White, And my Hair was like a Twig. This is the only Part of the Incantation that I cannot Memorize well, I am obviously Surprised I made it.

I completed the Third Stanza of the Melody. A tear fell from my eye. Finally, My Training is officially done. The First stanza was the Only Melody that will Control the Elements together. The Second was when they will go on their own, Without me moving them and just letting the Melody flow. The Third Stanza is when the Melody fully gain Control of my Body that will make me Transform into my Powerful Form.

The fire Continued to blast and hit them all, But not all of them. One of them avoided the Blast. He was wearing a Different Uniform, That only meant he was the Leader.

But my Energy will burn in 1 Hour. Luckily, I manage to kill them all and the Water that was controlled by my Melody splash onto the Parts with a Fire.

I felt my Energy burning, I might pass out any Second. But I held it still, I need to kill that Guy. He shot at me but it only Hit my body and a sound of Metal Collided with each other echoed. I tried my best to Smirk.

"You.. are the le-..dear, Aren't you?" I tried to ask, Keeping my body and Voice still.

"Indeed I am, Especially that my Father is the one that Killed your fucking Disgusting Creature of a Famil—" He didn't get to finish his words when a fire blasted onto him, His Scream filled the whole place until it died down.

I smiled weakly, Knowing that it's over. They are all safe now. No more Harm to come. The last thing I saw were a bunch of bright Lights coming out of my stomach before I passed out.

Here are two Chapters for you guys, Enjoy! Xx!