"If I may ask, Creator. Why did you not just contact us through the Hive Mind? It would surely be easier for you." Saddler questioned, bowing his head.

"I don't want all of you walking back. It's a risk. Now let's stop asking questions and leave." He ordered for the last time.

The four walked outside the church and saw Alcina on her fully mutated form. The three were nervous but still rode on the back of the dragon-like mutation.

"Don't get too comfortable, man-things!" Alcina threatened, her original form jutting out of the creature.

"Go! Now!" (Y/N) shouted. Alcina flew to the sky with (Y/N) not far behind. Surveying the area for any unusual villages.

'The domains are a Viruses hiding place, either underground or blending in, just like you.' (Y/N) recalled what Elena said when he asked her for the prominent features of a domain.

Alcina flies faster as (Y/N) lags behind, taking notes of barren little villages and unusual behavior. After finding none, he shakes his head and flies faster.

He arrives, his eyes widening. Laying there was Elena, out of breath, weak, and almost done with life, "Elena! What happened?!" (Y/N) asked, seeing the damage wrought upon Elena.

"I-I co-couldn't chase them." She said, her voice weak and shaky. (Y/N) stares at her in pity.

"Chase who!?" He asked. Elena's eyes close, "Elena?" He started shaking her, but she wouldn't move, "Elena!!" (Y/N) shouted in pure anger and sorrow.

"Looks like Miss Elena's out." Daniela said, looking at the scene happening between the scientist and his accomplice, "So, who's our next target?" She continued, wearying out Elena.

"(Y/N). I heard you wanted to speak to me?" Ainz contacted, surprising (Y/N). He stands up and leaves Elena to recover after chasing around the three sisters.

"That was quick." (Y/N) replied, "Anyway, I noticed a brand new construction near E-Rantel. Do you mind me possibly knowing its purpose?" He asked. He can hear Ainz think about it before answering.

"It's a fake base of operations if ever someone tries to trail us back to Nazarick." Ainz answered, finding no reason to lie since (Y/N) already knows the real Nazarick.

(Y/N) hums in understanding, "Okay... well, I think you're busy, so I won't take your time any..." (Y/N) said, planning on leaving Ainz alone for now.

"Say, (Y/N). You have been to two of our bases, but I haven't even taken a step at yours. Do you mind inviting me soon?" Ainz stated, surprising (Y/N).

"My doors are always open for you anytime, Ainz." (Y/N) said. Knowing how busy Ainz is, he won't have the time to visit.

"I actually have a few hours of free time. Mind if I visit with some of my Floor Guardians?" He asked, shocking (Y/N).

"Sure, I'll be waiting here to accommodate you when you arrive." (Y/N) laughed... faking. He breaths heavily and sits down beside a resting Elena.

"It's fine, as long as they don't go inside the lab." (Y/N) muttered, standing up and fixing his lab coat, "I need to get this place fixed up.