"What time is the dinner?" She ask and pulled me to lay with her on the couch.

"So many questions today" I chuckle.

"Are you complaining" I quickly shake my head.

"The dinner will be at 7:00 pm and we're gonna be eating at their place" I answered and took Jennie's hand in mine.

"Hmm" She hums and layed her head on my chest. "I love you"

"I love you more" I replied and kissed the top of her head.

.

Long story short, we both fell asleep. And now we are running late for dinner. Jennie keeps yelling at me and keeps telling me why I didn't wake her up. It's not my fault I fell asleep and how am'I supposed to know we over slept.

The second she woke up from her nap and realized the sky is already dark she started hitting me with a pillow and kept pinching me when I didn't stand up. Sadist.

"Lisa hurry up!" She yelled again.

"You just literally got down from the stairs" I said and took her purse and took her hand in mine. It's a Jenlisa thing ya know.

"Do I look good?"

"You always look good amore (love)" I complemented.

We're both at the lobby waiting for the chauffeur to get our cars.

"Good evening Mrs. Manoban's" One of the staffs greeted and me and Jennie just smiled.

Did I mention we're gonna buy this Hotel? We talked to the owner and he gladly agreed and said he will meet us after he gets back. He's out of the country doing stuffs or something.

.

"Hey, sorry we're late. Lisa and I fell asleep" Jennie apologize the second we got into the living room

"It's okay, it's finally nice to meet you properly Mrs. Kim" Nayeon said and offer her hand for a hand shake. Which Jennie gladly accepted.

"Please just Jennie, this is a get to know dinner after all"

"Okay Jennni, and please make yourself at home" Nayeon smiled. And led us to sit at the couch.

"Hey Nabong" I waved.

"Hey Manobal" Nayeon waved back.

"Oh, Jen, Lis you're finally here" Irene said coming out from the kitchen, with Chaeyoung following her. She welcomed us with a short hug.

"Where are the others?" I ask looking around at their huge ass living room. These two idiots live in a mansion! A mansion mate.

"They're outside grilling the barbecue's. Which I think are burnt" Rosé said going back to the kitchen and came back again with a can of soda.

"Roseanne it's almost dinner" Jennie said taking the soda away from chaeng. Only if you can see how Rosé's face fell. "Don't give me that look Rosie, let's go outside before they will burn this beautiful house down" We all agreed and went to their backyard which is twice the size of their freaking house!

"Jisoos Christ, why is your yard so big?" I ask.

"It's not our house, it's my father's. Me and Jeongyeon just stayed here while dad is out of the country" Nayeon explained.

"Hey look it's the Manobal's" Jisoo yelled.

"It's Manoban!" I yelled back.

"In your face Lisa! Me and Chaeng aren't late!" Jisoo said cockily.

"Congratulation Kim Jisoo" I said sarcastically while clapping.

"Oh my God! They have a trampoline!" I yelled excitedly and run to the trampoline like a kid.

"Bro, you don't even know how to use a trampoline" Seulgi Said.

"I don't care" I replied and started jumping on the trampoline

"You're wife is a big baby" Irene said.

"My big baby" Jennie replied.

"So head over heels for Lisa" Nayeon teased and Jennie just chuckle and went to sit at the picnic table or whatever you call that fancy table outside the house.

"Wendy look, I'm gonna do a backflip" I yelled.

"Lisa you don't know how to do a backflip" Wendy replied.

"Or can I?" I was about to jump when my leg slipped at the edge of the trampoline and fell on the ground. Everything I needed is on the ground.

"Lisa!" Jennie yelled and run towards me. "Oh my God , are you okay?"
She ask worriedly.

"Yeah I'm okay" I replied and stand up, while fixing my dress. Yes, I'm wearing a dress while jumping on a trampoline but I'm wearing a cycling underneath.

"I wish I cought that on camera" Wendy said laughing with Bam, Yeri, Jisoo, Seulgi. I don't even know why these other three are here .

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jennie still worried. I smiled at her to assure her that I'm clearly fine and my butt just hurt.

"My butt just hurt that's all" I said.

"Let's go sit down and behave Lalisa" Say Lalisa love me, lalisa love me. Okay I'll stop.

"Looks like Lisa got scolded by her wifeu" Bambam teasing me.

The dinner went well. They didn't let the moment pass without teasing each other. Basically knowing each other. I mean that is the reason why we have this dinner thing. We asked Nayeon and Jeongyeon asked us a lot of questions. Basically how it feels to be married at a early age. Asking hobbies and such.

———————————————————

🖤👀

M~<3

                                  -Knorr Cubes-