DREAM COME TRUE PT2

2019
Love yourself: tour
Rose bowl day

Today was a special day for the members. They were all so excited to get on stage and perform at the rose bowl. This stadium had around 100,000 seats and they were sold out. That is a lot.

Areum couldn't contain her excitement. She was giggly and a little hyper. This was a dream come true. A dream she never dreamed but that somehow came true.

She started laughing at herself. Her behavior being odd to even herself. "What's wrong with me?"

"Yea, what's wrong with you?"

"Shut up, Jungkook."

As they got ready for the concert, Areum's phone let out a sound, notifying her of the new text message that entered.

Fuckboi zakaria 🤪:Good luck, lil sis! I don't hate you!

Areum stared at the text coming from her older brother on their family group chat.

'One of these days I'm gonna beat his ass. Let this tour finish and he dies...'

That bitch🌜: Thanks, ig...
That bitch🌜: Boy you late as hell dad and Mark already said good luck.

Fuckboi zackaria 🤪: I was sleeping

She raised her eyebrows, nodding.

That bitch🌜: Ah. Valid response. Now leave me alone.

With that, she closed her phone concentrating on what her makeup artist was doing. The sound of chuckles caught her attention which made her notice the person behind her.

"What?" She asked Jimin

"You and Zack are literally like Tom and Jerry." He snickered, thinking of their previous interaction.

"Mhm. I'm Jerry cause he dumb as hell." The two burst out of laughter.

The group were on stage, finally performing their last songs. Mikrokosmos. The fans sang a long with them while waving their army bombs. It created a purple ocean.

Areum sang along as a memory lingered in her mind.

"In my dream, I saw you guys, BTS, but not this BTS. You guys were all grown up. You were in a stadium, a big big stadium. Many fans cheered for you guys. There was like, 100,000 thousand seats and they were all filled. There was purple lights everywhere. A few details that were in the dream were, you weren't in Korea, it seemed like you were in America, your hair were all of different colors. It was really beautiful."

'Aera.'

She crouched down, looking over the crowd. Admiring each and every one of them. It felt like home. Looking back, she found her members smiling as they chanted along. Those people were her family. Her home. They changed her life for the better. She wouldn't have it any other way.

'We made it, BTS made it Aera."

A soft smile graced her features. Her mind going back to who they were, where they started and to where they are now. She couldn't believe it. It felt great. It was great.

Back at the hotel, Areum laid on her bed. Thinking back upon their day. So concentrated, she didn't notice her leader entering her room

"Hey." Namjoon said leaning on the doorframe.

"Hey." She smiled at him.

"May I?" He gestured to the place besides her. She nodded letting him sit down. "I saw you. During the concert, you looked deep in thought."

"Yeah, I guess I was." She thought back on that moment, her smile getting bigger. "Do you remember the dream that an Army had, during our debut days."

"I'm not sure, there were quite a few." He chuckled lowly at how vague her question was.

" Yeah. But that one was... different. She, Aera, had a dream that we, as that future us, were on a big stage. There was like 100,000 seats in the stadium and they were all filled. There was purple lights everywhere. We weren't in Korea but in America and we had different hair colors. I thought maybe that dream came true and that we were living it today."

"Probably."

" I just can't believe it, we actually made it. The fact that this wasn't even a goal but we're still living it is crazy. Sometimes I feel like i don't deserve it."

"Areum, you deserve it. We, you went through so much. You worked hard to be here and I'm proud of you, Ly." Namjoon stated.

"Thank you, Joonie Hyungie. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. You always know what to say." She grinned.

"That's what I'm here for Ly." He responded as he squeezed my hand.

"You should go get some rest."

" Yeah, you too."He said directing himself out of the room

"Joonie hyung."

"Hmm?"

"Love you."

" Love you too, Ly."

A/n:

What do you guys think?

This scenario was inspired by my grandma (rip). She always had dreams that somehow came true, so i did this in her honor.

Thank you for reading.

2023 Edited A/n:

I kinda don't like this chapter but it was one of the most popular at the time. Hope y'all still like it.

Thank you -qtseokchi for reading and commenting on all the chapters. You're the best. Love you.

Daniel.