• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 3 final

Zacznij od początku

Your question mark was quickly answered once you saw what the lights were

With widen eyes you stared at a bunch of candles spread on the floor. Who together formed the following, surprising sentence

' Will you marry me'

" Y/n"

Slowly turning around you saw Mitsuya appear from a dark corner with a serious look on his face. But when he went down on one knee, that expression changed to his usual gentle one.

The one that always made your heart flutter.

" Y/n, we've been together for almost eight years. And during that time a lot of things have happened. Both good and bad ones"

You stayed silent, listening attentively " Despite the danger I've put us through by being part of a delinquent gang, you've always been there. Not once did you abandon me and for that I'm extremely grateful. Because that has showed me how much you care about me."

Flashbacks of his fights with Moebius, Valhalla and Tenjiku emerged in your head, making you frown but also smile slightly.

It was true that he got into a lot of trouble.

" But that's not all why I decide to do this. You're also a hard working, caring and funny person. And today I've come to realize how much I want us to stay together...so"

Taking out a small box, Mitsuya opened it to reveal a silver ring

" Y/n L/N, will you marry me? I promise to be good husband material. Or whatever your friend calls me " he joked, making you snort.

It was a funny yet ridiculous nickname.

With a big smile on your face, you nodded your head making Mitsuya's mentally feel relieved.

Standing up, he gently took your hand  and put the ring on your slender finger.

You looked at it in awe before the lilac haired lifted up your chin and kissed you.

" Can we celebrate now?" A voice interrupted your moment while at the same time the lights turned back on.

Startled you abruptly broke the kiss and looked over your shoulder to see Draken, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Emma and Hina.

Both girls had watery eyes and you had to hold yourself back from laughing when you saw Takemichi's face.

" Are you seriously crying over this?" Chifuyu put an arm around the boy his shoulder

" N-no! S-shut up" he rubbed the snot from his nose.

Hina and Emma tackled you into a hug while congratulating you. Their excitement warmth your heart and this time it was your turn to start sniffling.

" Finally you did it" Draken leaned on Mitsuya's shoulder " Took you long enough"

" Thanks for helping me on such short notice "

The braided man shook his head " Thank Emma, she's the one who came up with the idea."

The lilac haired smiled and made a mental note to thank her later.

" Hey! Are you two gonna join us in the toast?"

Both males turned their heads to see everyone with a glass of wine in their hands.

Taking the beverages, they all raised up their glasses enthusiastically before taking a sip.

Smiling at yourself, you gently traced your fingers across the ring " You like it?"

You nodded " I love it"

Shifting your head to the side you looked at Mitsuya's " Glad to hear that from my future miss Mitsuya"

Your face flushed red at the mention of it and you covered your face with your hands " Oh god"

" Isn't this amazing!" Hina exclaimed " Takemichi and I are getting married, now Y/n and Mitsuya, so the only unmarried couple left is Emma and Draken"

The tattooed man choked on his drink and look startled at his friends " You're right Hina " you smirked devilishly

" So Ken? When are you going to purpose?" You wiggled your brows

" I.."

" You can't keep her waiting forever you know" Mitsuya joined in on the fun

" Look who's talking!" The blond yelled

" Hey at least I did it now" the lilac haired held up his hands in defense

" Or do you hate the idea of having her as your wife" you taunted

Draken's eyes widen " NO, absolutely not!" He looked at Emma who stared in shock " I..I do want her " the man bashfully scratches his neck.

The girls eyes lit up and she instantly embraced him " No matter where or how you do it" she perked her head up with a grin " I'll says yes"

Draken let out a soft chuckle and patted her head affectionally, making his friends awe at the scene

" And I'm still single.." Chifuyu groaned.

You patted his shoulder in sympathy before returning to your fiances side. Intertwining your hands you smiled at him " I love you, Takashi"

Squeezing your hand, Mitsuya placed a kiss on your forehead

" Love you to Y/n"

- The end