30. Okay (Final)

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes. I'm really tired while writing this lol.

Date: February 22nd

"I didn't think my first trip to Europe would go like this," Taehyun said, looking up at the big tower as he and Beomgyu sat on a bench in front of it.

"Like what?"

"Well, I didn't expect it to be in the most romantic city in the world. And I didn't expect it to be with you." Beomgyu playfully held his hand to his chest like he was offended and Taehyun giggled.

Their flight arrived around 4 p.m., and they had to unpack in their hotel room before doing anything. And then they went out to eat, bought souvenirs, etc. before coming here.

"You're talking a lot about the romantic stuff. What's that about?" He asked with a smirk and Taehyun playfully rolled his eyes.

"You tell me. You're the one deciding on everything we're doing. Why is it romantic?"

Beomgyu smiled and shook his head before looking away toward a random group if people. "Because everything in Paris is romantic."

Taehyun also smiled and nodded. "That's true. And besides, we couldn't do anything. It would just complicate our relationship even more. We go from strangers, to best friends, to enemies, to strangers, to friends, to lovers? That's just another complication."

"You're just making it complicated. Besides..." he grabbed Taehyun's hand and dragged him to stand nearly under the Eiffel Tower, looking up at it. "It wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

Taehyun sighed. "You're wrong." Beomgyu's eyes widened.

"What?"

"You're wrong. It would be bad. The bully to lovers trope is toxic."

"But it's not bully to lover. It's enemy to lover. That's not toxic."

"You were a bully Beomgyu."

"But not to you." Taehyun made a "😬" face. "It wasn't... that bad."

"You're right. The rumor was the horrible part. But then again, you weren't the one on the receiving end of the hate." Beomgyu sighed and looked down. "I don't know, okay? Maybe if all of that didn't happen, we could've fallen in love and gone to Paris to go on walks and have candlelight dinners and have sex and drink wine and take bubble baths together. But that's not happening because we're not in love."

When Beomgyu looked up, Taehyun saw tears in his eyes. But the older just smiled and wiped them away when he saw Taehyun's concern. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed the conversation further than it needed to go."

"Beomgyu, are you in love with me?" Beomgyu bit his lip and shrugged in slight frustration.

"I don't know. But while you were saying all those things, I was thinking about you and I doing them in Paris and it made me sad. If I never turned my back on you, we could be in love. Yes, I still love you Taehyun. I always have. And I was in love with you when we were younger. And now that I think about it..." he looked away when tears started falling again and shook his head. "I think I still am."

Oh.

Oh?

This is awkward.

Taehyun was in love with him before he turned into a bitch, but he wasn't a bitch anymore.

When he didn't say anything, Beomgyu wanted the whole world to swallow him whole. Since that wouldn't happen, he just opted on turning around to walk away and be lost in France forever. But he couldn't even completely turn before Taehyun was yanking him back in to his chest to kiss him.

Holy shit.

Taehyun didn't know why he kissed him. Beomgyu was sad and spilling his feelings, and maybe Taehyun was curious? It didn't feel weird. It felt more relieving than he thought it would.

After what felt like a few minutes, Beomgyu pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I'm so fucking sorry," he said, shaking while leaning in to tightly hug him. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Taehyun said, kissing his neck up to his lips. "You wanna go to our hotel room where it's private?"

Beomgyu nodded and held his hand as they went to go get a taxi to go to the hotel.

*The next morning*

Beomgyu smiled when he felt one arm around his waist, and the other arm under his head as a pillow. He was pressed tightly against Taehyun's broad chest, feeling like he could fall asleep again from just the warmth of the boy.

He felt sore, which usually didn't happen. Maybe it was because he had sex with an inexperienced top. He giggled at the thought, gasping softly when the noise stirred Taehyun awake.

"Hello," Taehyun breathed against the nape of his neck and Beomgyu smiled, rolling over to kiss his pouty morning face. "Did you sleep well?" He asked while yawning the last part.

His eyes were still closed and Beomgyu giggled again. "Yeah, I did," he whispered, reaching a hand up to cup Taehyun's cheek and gently rubbing the soft skin with his thumb. "Last night was incredible." He nuzzled his face in Taehyun's neck and the younger groaned because he had to move his head to make room. "You big baby."

"Says the one who's burrowing into my neck-ow!" He whined when Beomgyu bit him.

The older started laughing and sat up, looking around at the room that was a mess from the discarded clothes the night before. They were in Taehyun's room in the suite, and Beomgyu now realized he didn't need to get a two-bedroom suite.

"Can we stay here for longer than six days?" He asked, grabbing the tablet to order room service.

"That's up to you," Taehyun said, rolling over to go back to sleep.

Beomgyu looked at him and smiled. "Let's stay until the day after my birthday. March 14th then.'

He laid back down and cuddled up to Taehyun again. He couldn't close his eyes though, the sudden guilt of everything that's happened rushing over him again.

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyun asked, knowing something must've been bothering him.

"What happened between us."

Taehyun nodded and kissed the top of his head. "I forgive you. I'm not hurting anymore. It's okay, okay?" He laughed a little bit and Beomgyu's pout turned into a smile.

He kissed Taehyun's lips one more time before also whispering an "okay", and soon fell asleep to the sound of Taehyun's soft heartbeat.

~The end~

A/N: Not the best ending but oh well.

I was originally gonna make it end where they were on good terms, but they weren't talking. But alas, Beomgyu redeemed himself so this was an okay route.

As for my next story, it's not definite. I'm not promising that I'll write it. But I have a draft that I like. It's Yeonkai but it has the other members ofc. And it's a zombie apocalypse au with a happy ending hehet.

If I do make it my next story I'll promote it here. But like I said, it's not definite that I will write it.

Thank you for reading!

Love you all!! ❤