6. Daughter of Satan

"Why were you guys yelling?" Soobin asked after getting Taehyun outside to the near empty yard.

"Because he kept..." he started yelling a bunch of things about Beomgyu and Soobin sighed.

For the next five minutes, he just listened to Taehyun go on and on about how Beomgyu's a jerk and how Taehyun was never in the wrong. Which, he wasn't. Soobin understood where he was coming from.

But he didn't even know they knew each other. He just thought they were fighting, not assuming they were actually close.

Soobin was just so confused.

"Wait, so why is he ignoring you?"

Taehyun rolled his eyes. "I already told you! I don't know! Don't you listen?!"

See Soobin was a nice person, but he didn't even know Taehyun, and the boy was just yelling at him for no reason. "Look. I can help you if you just-"

"Why do you even want to help me? You don't know me!"

"Right! So why are you spilling your entire life story to me?"

"I-" Taehyun caught his breath and  looked at the house. The house that he was supposed to be sleeping in, but he was too afraid to even be in his room.

And it was all Beomgyu's fault.

"I'm just angry. I can't go to sleep in my own house."

Soobin bit his lip and looked at his car down the road. "Let me take you to a motel-"

"No. There are drug addicts and illegal things there. It's scary."

The older's eyes widened and he thought for a moment before sighing. "You can sleep at my house-"

"Oh thank you, thank you!" Taehyun exclaimed happily, hugging Soobin who groaned and just led him to his car.

Since Soobin was part of the barbie squad or whatever you wanted to call them, Taehyun's first instinct was to believe that he also lived in a big house. But he didn't. It was just a simple apartment. A nice one, but still, an apartment.

"And this is my room..." Soobin trailed off, watching as Taehyun hastily took his shoes off and flopped face first into the bed. "I was gonna sleep there..." he sighed when he already heard Taehyun quietly snoring.

***

"I know he's here, you idiot!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Beomgyu was searching for him all night! And now we find out that someone saw him go home with you! What the fuck?! Are you cheating on me Choi Soobin?! I swear to God!"

Taehyun gasped when he heard a girl screaming at the top of her lungs in the living room of the apartment and he gulped when the door flew open.

There stood the daughter of Satan herself.

"Get out!" She nearly screamed and Soobin stood behind her.

"Stop yelling. I'm gonna get evicted because of you again."

"Why is he here?!"

"He had nowhere else to go because his roommate threw a party when he was not consulted."

After a few more seconds, a brunette appeared behind them, seemingly not having that bad of a hangover. "Taehyun, come on."

They all left and got in Mia's car, Taehyun feeling sad that the only person in the car that he liked was Soobin.

"You two are dating?" He asked. Mia glared at him through the mirror and Soobin nodded. "Oh. Soobin, you are so sweet, and so insanely handsome. How is someone like you dating someone like that?"

Soobin giggled a little bit and Mia smacked him on the arm. "It's not funny! Shut up Taehyun or you're walking to your house!"

"You guys have a very aggressive relationship-"

"Taehyun, just shut up," Beomgyu said, annoyed. His headache was definitely kicking in. "Stop getting in their business."

Taehyun remembered what happened last night and crossed his arms while looking at the window. Beomgyu had absolutely no reason to be mad at him.

Again, it was his fault!