11. Kissable

A/N: This is not a Tyunning story I promise lol. Although that wouldn't be too bad. BUT THEN IT WOULD RUIN THE ARC I HAVE SET UP FOR BEOMGYU SJJFDJJ.

"He did what?!" Kai asked, staring at the dent in Yeonjun's dashboard as they drove to the hospital.

"Yes. I dropped him off and came to pick you up. They had to call his parents apparently to do online paperwork or some shit."

Kai giggled and shook his head. "You made him do your anger thing, didn't you?" When Yeonjun nodded, he sighed and giggled again. "You can't do that with someone as strong as him. He broke your car and his hand."

Yeonjun shrugged and pulled into the large parking lot of the hospital. "Well, he definitely got his anger out..."

"A little too much." He started laughing again as they entered the building. After talking to the receptionist, they went to where Taehyun was getting a cast put on his arm in the ER. "Heyyy," Kai said, handing him a chocolate bar. "I got you candy-"

"I have a cavity. I can't eat candy." He looked up at Kai with a pained expression, still kind of being able to feel the pain in his arm as it was being handled by a doctor.

"Just one candy bar won't hurt."

"Kai-"

"Taehyun, you're hurt."

"Kai."

"Take the damn candy before I shove it up-" he stopped shouting when he remembered they were in a hospital and Taehyun giggled before taking it.

They talked for a little bit about whatever until Taehyun was finally given the okay to go home.

"Hyung, do you think you can drive me home?" Taehyun asked when they got into Yeonjun's car. "I wanna rest. The medicine made me a little droopy."

Yeonjun nodded, mumbling an "of course" before heading in the direction of Taehyun's house. Poor Yeonjun felt bad. Well, yes, he told Taehyun to punch the dashboard, but he didn't expect him to do it so hard...

When they got to the house, they all simultaneously groaned when they saw Mia's car in the driveway. "Oh fuck off," Yeonjun said, looking at Kai who was in the passenger's seat. "I'm gonna be busy for a little bit. Can you-"

"Yeah," Kai said. "I'll stay with you Taehyun. If she tries me, well, guess I'll figure it out then."

He laughed and got out to open the door for Taehyun who sadly watched Yeonjun drive away. Kai grabbed his left hand, which Taehyun was thankful was the good one because it was his dominant one, and they walked inside.

Luckily they didn't see Mia or Beomgyu or anyone else while walking up to Taehyun's room, and Kai went to the closet to find him comfortable clothes.

"Do you need help getting dressed?" He asked. Taehyun nodded and Kai looked away while helping him, sighing in relief when he was finally done.

"Kai..." Taehyun giggled, sitting at the edge of the bed while Kai stood in front of him.

Holy shit.

Swiveled platinum hair and a black suit with his broad shoulders-

And his beautiful mixed features.

God, why was Taehyun so gay for his best friends?

"Kai," he giggled again, reaching forward to play with the bottom of Kai's suit jacket.

"What~?" Kai asked in the same teasing tone and Taehyun was giggling even more.

"I have to tell you. Something." He tilted his head down but still looked up at him, making him look innocent and mischievous at the same time.

"What is it Taehyun-ah?"

"I know it sounds silly." He smiled. "And no, it's not because of the medicine. That just made me tired. But... can I kiss you?"

Kai's eyes widened and he looked away in surprise. "Wha-what?"

"I've never actually kissed anyone before, and I think since you're my friend, it would be okay."

"You are very droopy..."

Taehyun shook his head and grabbed his hand, noticing how pretty and long his fingers were. "That just means I'm weak. Doesn't mean I'm not in the right mindset. Otherwise, I would be spilling nonsense."

"Well, why do you wanna kiss me?"

"Your lips are very kissable and your face is very kissable and you're very pretty. And your hands are very kissable..." he mumbled the last part while staring intently at Kai's nails.

"I have had my first kiss..." Kai started, kneeling in front of Taehyun so they were face to face. "And it was with my best friend from a while ago." Taehyun gulped and placed a hand on Kai's shoulder, feeling embarrassed that the younger had already experienced some things and he hadn't. "You go first," Kai said softly and Taehyun nodded.

He was nervous, but he has wanted his first kiss since forever. And since he seemingly wouldn't have a relationship soon, his best friend was the way to go. He stood up and gestured for Kai to do the same, assuming it would be easier this way.

Alas, Kai being tall made him pout and the younger giggled. "You're gonna have to stand on your tippy-toes."

"Can't you bend a little?"

"If you initiate it, you have to be the one to change your height." Taehyun huffed and nodded, wrapping his arms around Kai's neck. Apparently it was only his hand and wrist that broke, so he could use his arm, but he still had an arm cast on. "Before we do this though, I need you to know that I'm not looking for a relationship right now, okay?"

Taehyun nodded. He really wasn't either. Well, he couldn't get a relationship even if he wanted one. So it was fine.

He stood up on his tippy-toes, gasping in shock when Kai's arms wrapped around his waist. "That tickles," he giggled, soon getting used to it though. His lips ghosted over Kai's for a second, and then he suddenly stopped. "Can you do it? I'm nervous..."

Kai nodded and gently pushed him back onto the bed. "Yeah, I can do it."