19. Obsessed

*The next day*

Date: November 26th

"What do you think people will say?" Kai asked as Soobin drove all of them to school. "About your guys' relationship?"

"I don't know " Yeonjun shrugged and grabbed Soobin's hand. "I don't really care either."

Kai giggled and looked at Taehyun who was just staring out the window with his earbuds in. They all had found out that Taehyun liked listening to music and thinking in the car. But Mia and Beomgyu never let him do that when he went to school with them.

He flinched when he felt Kai grab his hand, the action frightening him because of how occupied he was with his own mind. "Yeah?" He asked, taking one of his earbuds out.

"Are you okay?"

Taehyun tilted his head and nodded. "Yeah. Why-"

"Taehyun." He said it more sternly and Taehyun looked away from him. "Are you okay?"

Soobin looked in the rear view mirror just in time to see Taehyun rapidly shake his head. They parked in the school parking lot and Yeonjun turned to see Taehyun sobbing into Kai's shoulder.

"We can wait here," he said, reaching back to grab Taehyun's hand. "Why don't you tell us what's on your mind?"

Taehyun felt weird about saying it. They knew exactly what it was, but they wanted him to say it and just let out his feelings. To him, it would be unfair if he didn't though because Yeonjun had opened up to him a lot.

"You know what's on my mind Hyung. He's the only thing that has been on my mind and I fucking hate it."

"I'm sorry," Soobin said, shaking his head. "You don't deserve what he's putting you through. You don't deserve to have to question him, your friendship, or your own self worth. I hate him. He didn't tell you and show you everything. But I know what he's grown to be like. He's worse than Mia, Taehyun. And it's probably gotten worse since I left."

Well that's just wonderful.

***

At lunch, they were sitting there like normal. Taehyun had been quiet all day after the conversation in the car, but he told them he was seriously fine now. A little bit sad because of what Soobin said, but other than that, he was fine.

As always they were talking about hot K-Pop idols and Taehyun drowned them out after a while. He was tired, and also still obviously sad as mentioned before.

From his peripheral vision, he saw Beomgyu trip somebody- wait what? He looked over to see what happened, and sure enough, Beomgyu stuck his leg out and tripped somebody.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there," he giggled with his friends and Taehyun quickly stood up to go help the student up.

What the hell was Beomgyu doing?

"Aww look who it is Gyu," Mia said mockingly and Taehyun rolled his eyes. "A loser sticking up for a loser?" She looked at his cast. "Who was the "v" written by? Your mom?"

"Someone who's so fucking hot that even you wouldn't be able to get into his pants. But I was able to so fuck off."

The three of them had been watching the situation and now Kai was blushing.

"If you were able to then I assume he wasn't that hot." They all started laughing and she gasped when the food she had was thrown across the floor.

"Say that again," Yeonjun said and Taehyun grabbed his arm.

"Yeonjun, don't."

Yeonjun looked very angry. Angry to a point that scared Taehyun. "Yeah Yeonjun," Beomgyu smirked. "Go back to your friends and stop being a nuisance to everyone."

Now Taehyun was angry too.

"You're both losers," Mia scoffed.

"Yeah but I'm the one getting fucked by your ex boyfriend."

Her eyes widened and she looked at Soobin who just shrugged and walked over. "Well you were fucking Beomgyu so I didn't think you would really be too upset about it," he said, wrapping his arm around Yeonjun's shoulders.

"I'm the only person who will ever be good enough for you and you know that." She was about to grab Soobin's hand when Yeonjun pulled him back away.

"Get your abusive hands away from him you dirty skank!"

Before she could do anything other than gasp in shock, he dragged Soobin away and out of the cafeteria. Taehyun was just standing there in shock because nobody had the courage to go off on her, let alone say such harsh words to her.

"Control your friend," Beomgyu said, standing up and walking over to Taehyun. "He crossed a line."

Taehyun looked at him with his mouth hanging open a little bit. "You crossed every single line in the book." He turned to go get Kai and follow Yeonbin out, but he was suddenly shoved onto his hands and knees and his glasses fell off.

Wait...

Oh...

Tears were in his eyes when he realized who pushed him and he put his cracked glasses back on. "Just get the fuck out of my life Taehyun," Beomgyu said through gritted teeth. "It's pathetic how obsessed you are with me."

He was too sad to even process anything, looking down at the floor as his loud heartbeat distorted the sound of punching and yelling from behind him.