1.2

⊱ ─ First Game Fail ─ ⊰

Daisy laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling, she wasn't really keen on the game today 'cause she knew the team was gonna lose and Coach Bombay was not gonna be impressed. He hadn't taught them anything nor had he held any practice in the two days he had been their Coach which wasn't the greatest. Jesse and Daisy knew they were just gonna be an embarrassment playing against the Hawks and it was gonna suck... Big time! Daisy had practised down at the lake by herself the night before knowing she needed it.

Once Daisy got to the rink, she spotted Fulton Reed walking up to the building which made her smile. "Hey Fulton!" Daisy called out catching the taller boy's attention. He turned to Daisy with a smile as she caught up to him, "Hey Daisy." Daisy smiled up at him as they walked in together. "Ready for the game?" Fulton asks as Daisy took deep breaths. "Nope, we are gonna suck like usual. Any tips?" Daisy asks the taller boy who smiled at her, "Just do your best." Daisy nodded happily before waving to Fulton and rushing to the locker room to get ready.

She said her greetings to the team in the locker room before walking around the lockers to her own locker next to Connie's who was looking over at Guy as he spoke with Averman. "Keep staring like that and he'll think you're in love," Daisy teased snapping Connie from her staring. "Oh, shut up!" Connie replies after lightly shoving her causing both of them to laugh. The two girls finished getting ready and headed out to the bench where Coach Bombay was waiting and soon enough the rest of the team came out and sat down.

⊱ ──── {.⋅ ⛸ 🦆 🏒 ⋅.} ──── ⊰

The team went out onto the ice for warmups but every puck hit was a fail until Daisy skated up and took her shot hitting it into the net perfectly. Bombay took a moment, noticing the familiar skills and though he wouldn't voice it, he was impressed by her obvious natural talent for hockey. Daisy let out a sigh as she looked over at the Hawks watching their perfect form and great teamwork before looking over to District Five only to witness Karp and Jesse teasing Peter again. "Hawks! Hawks! Hawks!" The crowd cheered causing a headache to form in Daisy's mind, she already wanted to go home.

Jesse skated over to Daisy and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Are you alright?" Daisy looked at Jesse and nodded before resting her head on his shoulder, "I want to leave already." Jesse looked at her with a sad smile. One thing Daisy Jacobs and Hawks player, Adam Banks have in common was that they both took Ice Hockey seriously. Daisy wanted to play in the pro's one day but with her peewee team struggling this much, what can she really learn? Jesse and Terry always went out of their way to support the blonde girl, the Hall brothers truly believed that she'd get there one day.

The team came together and McGill skated over from the Hawks, "Hey girls and geeks!" Daisy rolled her eyes as he glared at her, he wasn't over the time Daisy, Averman and Jesse messed with the Hawks' shower heads resulting in them having neon pink dyed hair for two weeks. Karp was fired up and ready to attack, Daisy and Jesse pulled the boy back as McGill laughed and skated away. Daisy looked over to the Hawks spotting Adam Banks looking at her, he smiled slightly before focusing back on Coach Reilly as he hyped up the kids.

The eleven District Nine kids skated over to the bench where Coach Bombay attempted to hype up his team copying the Hawks' "Win! Win! Win!" only for them to look at him in confusion and disbelief. Coach Bombay had the kids copy the Hawks and hit Goldberg's chin pads as they skated by only for Charlie to hit him hard enough to knock him over. Daisy and Connie stood behind Averman, Karp and Coach Bombay as Jesse, Guy and Terry skated over to center across from three Hawks players. "What's this? The Oreo Line?" McGill teased making his friends laugh while Jesse went to attack him only for Guy to stop him.